PLEASE LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS, MORE LIVE FEATURES & CLUB RELATED NEWS
GOOGLE REPORTS FOR THE PAST MONTH : Unique Users 115,772 Pageviews 5,467,188.
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Dons to Play Featherstone in Pre-Season Friendly

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Doncaster RLFC - comeonlineyoudons.co.uk Dons to Play Featherstone in Pre-Season Friendly

DonsNews Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Doncaster Rugby League Club will face Co-operative Championship league winners Featherstone Rovers on Friday 11th January in a pre-season friendly at the Bigfellas Stadium (7.45pm kick-off).

The Dons will travel to Post Office Road knowing that they'll be in for a very tough test as last season's Grand Finalists have been arguably the most consistent side in the Championship in recent times.

This will be the club's first run out of the New Year ahead of home friendly games against Keighley (20th January) and Wakefield (27th January). The Dons play Dewsbury Rams in their first league game of the season at the Keepmoat Stadium the following week (3rd February).

For ticketing details please visit Featherstone's website here.
scorer Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Should be a good test for us and an opportunity for the new lads to get a run out. Do we have any news on the progress of Cookie?
Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
Fevxr2i Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Unaware of this

As we are playing wakefield on the sunday i would expect majority to be fringe and U23's/reserve grade for this game
donny hkr User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

scorer wrote:
Should be a good test for us and an opportunity for the new lads to get a run out. Do we have any news on the progress of Cookie?

He has said on twitter how much he is enjoying pre season training so i assume he's coming along ok. Whether he'll be fit for fev game, your guess is as good as mine
Now then User avatar

Wouldnt rush Cookie back and personally as the ground isn't always the most welcoming I will likely not attend on a Friday night. That by the way is aimed at the few Fev fans not the majority...
There's no I in team......but there is a me!

'It is not enough to be interesting, you must first be interested'
scorer Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

donny hkr wrote:
He has said on twitter how much he is enjoying pre season training so i assume he's coming along ok. Whether he'll be fit for fev game, your guess is as good as mine

Thanks for update if back in training that will do. Be nice to have him back for the Dewsbury game but no rush before that IMO.
Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter.
weighman Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

According to TotalRL site v Fev U20 team Admission £3 / £1.

Should be a good warm up for the Dons . Fev will be strong at this level. Hope we can run an U20 team in 2014 unless the RL change the rules again :wink:
spikeiscool User avatar

A bit gutted were not playin the proper team but just excited to see the Dons play agen : )

Whos goin on friday then?
Silver RLFANS Member

According to RLExpress Tony playing 22 players. James Clare on loan from Cas is unavailable.
Silver RLFANS Member

Cowling playing for Wakey on Sunday , Walshaw injured !
Next