WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rovers staff Christmas party

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Rovers staff Christmas party

Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 pm
Posted by ccs on Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 pm
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 66th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 3499
R.B.A wrote:
Sorry but I can't let that pass. Probably the best training facilities in Super League? Seriously?

I'm not even sure if you have the best facilities in West Hull !


Are they really that bad?

http://www.hullfc.com/club/club-info/facilities
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:42 pm
Posted by His Bobness on Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:42 pm
His Bobness User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 19
Rep Position: 100th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:21 pm
Posts: 1112
Location: Hibbing, Minnesota.
Mild mannered Janitor wrote:
When did rovers announce the purchase of a ground? Because they sure as hell don't own the ground formerly known as craven park :wink:


Hull KR purchased a 99 year leasehold on the ground CURRENTLY known as KCOM Craven Park. This was one of the first things Neil Hudgell did on becoming chairman and what an astute move it was.

This gives Hull KR exclusive use of the stadium for many decades to come. Anyone else wants to use they must ask Hull KR and pay Hull KR for example Little Mix & Paul Heaton concerts, boxing events, drive in cinema. Catering, events etc all income from any activity at KCOM Craven Park all income to Hull KR and this is now a considerable sum.

Naming rights for the stadium? Income to Hull KR. Naming rights for various parts of the ground e.g. East Stand? Income to Hull KR.

The North Stand and floodlights are a slight exception having been opened since the lease was purchased. These were financed by several parties and with EU grant and Rovers actually pay a yearly amount for exclusive use of the sections used by the club. Parts of the North Stand, offices etc belong to others. The floodlights are not part of the lease owned by Hull KR so don't actually belong to the club unlike most of the ground.

Hull City Council are the freeholders but basically they have sold the stadium to Hull KR for 99 years. No doubt when the time comes they will rubber stamp a renewal but in the unlikely event they don't you will not be alive to witness.
I couldn't hear the robin sing if not for you.
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:50 pm
Posted by Mild Rover on Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:50 pm
Mild Rover User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 79
Rep Position: 43rd / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am
Posts: 10690
Location: Leicestershire.
Should old acquaintance be forgot
And never thought upon
The flames of love extinguished
And fully peppercorn.
Last edited by Mild Rover on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:26 pm
Posted by HFC Boy on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:26 pm
HFC Boy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 22
Rep Position: 97th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 9:31 am
Posts: 3342
Location: North Hull
His Bobness wrote:
Hull KR purchased a 99 year leasehold on the ground CURRENTLY known as KCOM Craven Park. This was one of the first things Neil Hudgell did on becoming chairman and what an astute move it was.

This gives Hull KR exclusive use of the stadium for many decades to come. Anyone else wants to use they must ask Hull KR and pay Hull KR for example Little Mix & Paul Heaton concerts, boxing events, drive in cinema. Catering, events etc all income from any activity at KCOM Craven Park all income to Hull KR and this is now a considerable sum.

Naming rights for the stadium? Income to Hull KR. Naming rights for various parts of the ground e.g. East Stand? Income to Hull KR.

The North Stand and floodlights are a slight exception having been opened since the lease was purchased. These were financed by several parties and with EU grant and Rovers actually pay a yearly amount for exclusive use of the sections used by the club. Parts of the North Stand, offices etc belong to others. The floodlights are not part of the lease owned by Hull KR so don't actually belong to the club unlike most of the ground.

Hull City Council are the freeholders but basically they have sold the stadium to Hull KR for 99 years. No doubt when the time comes they will rubber stamp a renewal but in the unlikely event they don't you will not be alive to witness.


Paying for it to be rebuilt after new survey result? Hull KR ?
HULL FC CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2005
GRAND FINALISTS 2006
CHALLENGE CUP FINALISTS 2008
CHALLENGE CUP FINALISTS 2013
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2016
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2017

HKR THE PRIDE OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:55 pm
Posted by ccs on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:55 pm
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 66th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 3499
…. there are subtle costs like insurance, maintenance, stewarding, policing, security, electricity, rates, and most likely a lot more, so everything isn't really quite so rosy at the other side of the river.
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:01 pm
Posted by HFC Boy on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:01 pm
HFC Boy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 22
Rep Position: 97th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 9:31 am
Posts: 3342
Location: North Hull
ccs wrote:
…. there are subtle costs like insurance, maintenance, stewarding, policing, security, electricity, rates, and most likely a lot more, so everything isn't really quite so rosy at the other side of the river.


Of course it is !! The HKR propaganda Department would put North Korea’s to shame !
HULL FC CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2005
GRAND FINALISTS 2006
CHALLENGE CUP FINALISTS 2008
CHALLENGE CUP FINALISTS 2013
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2016
CHALLENGE CUP WINNERS 2017

HKR THE PRIDE OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:20 pm
Posted by rover 2000 on Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:20 pm
rover 2000 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 22
Rep Position: 97th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 pm
Posts: 625
HFC Boy wrote:
I think you will find that the Council own Craven Park .
i think youll find your wrong again :lol: :lol:
MIKE SMITH- THE BEST CENTRE HULL HAS EVER MADE!
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:38 pm
Posted by ComeOnYouUll on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:38 pm
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 60
Rep Position: 59th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 18018
R.B.A wrote:
Sorry but I can't let that pass. Probably the best training facilities in Super League? Seriously?

I'm not even sure if you have the best facilities in West Hull !


(And yes I do realise that we can't even access our training facility)


Sorry but I can't let that pass.

Who in Super League has better?
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 am
Posted by R.B.A on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:18 am
R.B.A 100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 117th / 77,446

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:02 pm
Posts: 3869
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
Sorry but I can't let that pass.

Who in Super League has better?



You will have to give me some time to research. Presumably I can include college facilities that they don't use and multi million pound public gyms?
"Dream Big..Work Hard".................. Sarah Storey, Paralympic Legend.
Re: Rovers staff Christmas party
Post Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:46 am
Posted by unknownlegend on Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:46 am
unknownlegend User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:35 pm
Posts: 557
Location: West Hull
Hull City Council are the freeholders but basically they have sold the stadium to Hull KR for 99 years. No doubt when the time comes they will rubber stamp a renewal but in the unlikely event they don't you will not be alive
to witness.[/quote]

Council own the ground, Rovers own the lease (for 99years).
If your going through Hell,..........Keep going!!! (Winston Churchill)
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: A unknown superstar, Armavinit, C for Cuckoo, Chris71, craig hkr, Ellam, fosdyke99, Jake the Peg, KingRoss11, Marcus's Bicycle, oooh Gravy!, RichM, Rubyred1, The FC Aces, Touchliner, Windy winger and 134 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,849,2761,56077,4464,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
TODAY 19:45
SLXXIV
ST. HELENS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sun 24th Feb 15:00
SLXXIV
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL FC
Sun 3rd Mar 15:00
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
HULL FC
Fri 8th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 15th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 24th Mar 15:00
SLXXIV
LONDON BRONCOS
v
HULL FC
Fri 29th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
WARRINGTON
Sun 7th Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
SALFORD
v
HULL FC
Sat 13th Apr 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HULL FC
Fri 19th Apr 13:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
HULL KR
Mon 22nd Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
ST. HELENS
v
HULL FC
Sun 28th Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
WAKEFIELD
Sat 4th May 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Sat 18th May 15:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
HULL FC
Fri 7th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
SALFORD
Thu 13th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL FC
Sat 22nd Jun 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HULL FC
Thu 27th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
HULL FC
Fri 5th Jul 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
ST. HELENS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






34