WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2019 Fixtures
2019 Fixtures
Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 pm
Posted by ComeOnYouUll on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 pm
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 69
Rep Position: 61st / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 18044
Released tomorrow, looking like Hull v Rovers in round one.
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:19 pm
Posted by Wilde 3 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:19 pm
Wilde 3 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 64
Rep Position: 66th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 496

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6409
Can't wait!!
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:04 pm
Posted by Wilde 3 on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:04 pm
Wilde 3 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 64
Rep Position: 66th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 496

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6409
Rovers away 1st game, and 2 x away games at Catalans
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am
Posted by Wilde 3 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:09 am
Wilde 3 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 64
Rep Position: 66th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 496

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6409
Castleford is our 1st home game - 7th February.

Tough 2 games to start
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am
Posted by ccs on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:22 am
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 55
Rep Position: 74th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 3566
Good to see two of the biggest attendance games of the season are being played in the 1st week of February.

Crazy.

Cas game is on a Thursday, which makes it even worse.

(We'll have had 6 weekends of rugby since the league season finished, with around 12 games played, and the weather has been good. I know when I'd rather be attending games.)
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:15 pm
Posted by Bombed Out on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:15 pm
Bombed Out Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 19
Rep Position: 109th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:43 pm
Posts: 733
ccs wrote:
Good to see two of the biggest attendance games of the season are being played in the 1st week of February.

Crazy.

Cas game is on a Thursday, which makes it even worse.

(We'll have had 6 weekends of rugby since the league season finished, with around 12 games played, and the weather has been good. I know when I'd rather be attending games.)


I really wish the RFL had consulted you too regarding our fixtures, where to play them, in what months and on which particular day.

Genuinely can't see what your issue is to be fair.
You could argue not playing Cats in summer is a bonus.
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm
Posted by ccs on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 55
Rep Position: 74th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 3566
Bombed Out wrote:
I really wish the RFL had consulted you too regarding our fixtures, where to play them, in what months and on which particular day.

Genuinely can't see what your issue is to be fair.
You could argue not playing Cats in summer is a bonus.
What a "sanctimonious pillock" you are.
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:42 pm
Posted by UllFC on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:42 pm
UllFC User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 38
Rep Position: 90th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:41 pm
Posts: 15227
ccs wrote:
Good to see two of the biggest attendance games of the season are being played in the 1st week of February.

Crazy.

Cas game is on a Thursday, which makes it even worse.

(We'll have had 6 weekends of rugby since the league season finished, with around 12 games played, and the weather has been good. I know when I'd rather be attending games.)


Can actually see the logic for once, better to start the season with a bang with big games like Wigan-Saints and Hull-Rovers than a whimper. Craven Park will be baltic on a Feb night though!

Nobody likes Thursday games, but SKY get what they want. Onus is on the team to beat Rovers and sell the tickets for Cas.
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:43 pm
Posted by bonaire on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:43 pm
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 73
Rep Position: 59th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 2674
UllFC wrote:
Can actually see the logic for once, better to start the season with a bang with big games like Wigan-Saints and Hull-Rovers than a whimper. Craven Park will be baltic on a Feb night though!

Nobody likes Thursday games, but SKY get what they want. Onus is on the team to beat Rovers and sell the tickets for Cas.


The problem is that no club can get fans through the gate for Thursday night matches.
If the RFL want more fans at the games then surely the first game against HKR should have been at the KC with a possible 20000 crowd as against the 12000 max at HKR.
We also need to have more Sunday fixtures.
Re: 2019 Fixtures
Post Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:49 pm
Posted by Rubyred1 on Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:49 pm
Rubyred1 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 116th / 77,493

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:42 pm
Posts: 133
bonaire wrote:
The problem is that no club can get fans through the gate for Thursday night matches.
If the RFL want more fans at the games then surely the first game against HKR should have been at the KC with a possible 20000 crowd as against the 12000 max at HKR.
We also need to have more Sunday fixtures.

The 12000 max at KR will most probably bring more atmosphere than your predicted 20000 though at your place hence the rlf giving it to Rovers.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComeOnYouUll, DABHAND, Dunkirk Spirit, edinburgh yorkie, fcthefuture, Hessle Roader, Paddyfc, Punos, RichM, Wytchfynder General and 166 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,861,4161,88977,4934,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 24th Mar 15:00
SLXXIV
LONDON BRONCOS
v
HULL FC
Fri 29th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
WARRINGTON
Sun 7th Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
SALFORD
v
HULL FC
Sat 13th Apr 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HULL FC
Fri 19th Apr 13:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
HULL KR
Mon 22nd Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
ST. HELENS
v
HULL FC
Sun 28th Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
WAKEFIELD
Sat 4th May 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Sat 18th May 15:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
HULL FC
Fri 7th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
SALFORD
Thu 13th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL FC
Sat 22nd Jun 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HULL FC
Thu 27th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
HULL FC
Fri 5th Jul 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
ST. HELENS
Thu 11th Jul 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 21st Jul 15:00
SLXXIV
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL FC
Sat 3rd Aug 17:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 11th Aug 15:00
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL FC
Sat 17th Aug 17:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
SALFORD
Fri 30th Aug 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






34