WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - V St.Helens CC Risk players or take the loss?

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk V St.Helens CC Risk players or take the loss?

Posted by Mr. Zucchini Head on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:58 pm
Mr. Zucchini Head Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 49
Rep Position: 72nd / 77,447

Quiz Score: 8

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
Abuse, just giving my opinion, oh wait, that's only allowed if you're one of the special protected few on here who can say what they like.
Mrs Barista's negativity is spouted virtually every single game, she doesn't get behind the team she constantly writes them off and as early as 20 minutes in for one game!

I simply point out that that is negative and troll posting just to get a rise which is exactly what the mods said earlier in the season that she does it deliberately. So I will out it for what it is, a defeatist negative troll.
You can't allow posters to write vitriolic bile when some say something they don't agree with and then say you can't say anything when the tables are turned.
I've been called all sorts on here, baited, personal attacks on my family, called a sexist pig and more and even last week threatened with assault when I come down next (Wigan home game as it happens) and mostly the mods ignore it.
You don't have a say in the matter, you're not a mod, not that they are interested in consistency just like Thaler.

She gets on my nerves sometimes aswell but from your post you obviously know she is only doing it to get a rise out of you, so why bother responding to it? You do receive more than your fair share of abuse, but you aren't afraid to throw the insults around yourself. Stop overreacting.
Posted by fun time frankie on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:02 pm
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 121
Rep Position: 28th / 77,447

Quiz Score: 0

Mrs Barista wrote:
Bookies have the odds against you, and Radford has said we'll struggle physically on Friday, but you never know.

We've at least got to play 3 of those teams so you never know
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
Posted by Jake the Peg on Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:03 pm
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 98
Rep Position: 37th / 77,447

Quiz Score: 416

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
I've been called all sorts on here, baited, personal attacks on my family, called a sexist pig

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
Fake draw by two hapless dolly birds,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You Sexist pig, you're like someone out of the 70's

And what are these personal attacks on your family? Do you mean when I said I puity your wife having to put up with you?
Posted by Chris28 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:28 am
Chris28 User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 9
Rep Position: 112th / 77,447

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
Abuse, just giving my opinion, oh wait, that's only allowed if you're one of the special protected few on here who can say what they like.
Mrs Barista's negativity is spouted virtually every single game, she doesn't get behind the team she constantly writes them off and as early as 20 minutes in for one game!

I simply point out that that is negative and troll posting just to get a rise which is exactly what the mods said earlier in the season that she does it deliberately. So I will out it for what it is, a defeatist negative troll.
You can't allow posters to write vitriolic bile when some say something they don't agree with and then say you can't say anything when the tables are turned.
I've been called all sorts on here, baited, personal attacks on my family, called a sexist pig and more and even last week threatened with assault when I come down next (Wigan home game as it happens) and mostly the mods ignore it.
You don't have a say in the matter, you're not a mod, not that they are interested in consistency just like Thaler.

I, on the other hand, am a mod. If you're genuinely being abused (properly - the post you quote isn't) then report it, or PM a mod, and we will investigate.

What I'm not going to put up with (nor will the other mods or admin) is stuff like this

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
Whatever happens this has been some effort
Mrs Barista, don't ever come back to this thread, you wrote the team off at half time, still in it, you're the worst, fake supporter who just loves to ride the team down.

for you to then cry about being "abused" yourself.

You've identified that its done to get a rise, so why rise and then complain about it. Everyone knows it so there's no need to call anything out.
2005 Challenge Cup

To reconcile respect with practicality, what is the optimum speed for a hearse?
Posted by Karen on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:04 pm
Karen User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 116
Rep Position: 30th / 77,447

knockersbumpMKII wrote:

We said she does it deliberately as a defence mechanism, not to wind you up. You allow that to happen all by yourself.

Well how's this for consistency, I warned you last week for the personal and constant attacks on Mrs B, so you can take a 7 day break. Any more and it'll be lifetime.
:DAISY: Black 'n' White's Best Female 2006 & Runner Up 2007 & 2008 :DAISY:
"We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club", A Pearson 23/09/2011
Posted by DGM on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:15 pm
DGM User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 23
Rep Position: 98th / 77,447

Cup Winners: 1914, 1982, 2005, 2016, 2017.
Cup Runners-Up: 1908, 1909, 1910, 1922, 1923, 1959, 1960, 1980, 1983, 1985, 2008, 2013.
League Champions: 1920, 1921, 1936, 1956, 1958, 1983.
League Runners-Up: 1957, 1982, 1984, 2006.
Posted by Karen on Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:19 pm
Karen User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 116
Rep Position: 30th / 77,447

DGM wrote:

That just made me spit my drink out!! :lol:
:DAISY: Black 'n' White's Best Female 2006 & Runner Up 2007 & 2008 :DAISY:
"We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club", A Pearson 23/09/2011
Posted by the artist on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:25 pm
the artist User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 28
Rep Position: 93rd / 77,447

Quiz Score: 84

well seeing as we have just had a disciplinary on here, its a good time to point out that the weekend's disciplinary results are out and there are amazingly 2 grade E charges issued.

not for our game but the 2 leigh players sent off in their QF. there do not appear to be any issues arising out of our match
The referee's indecision is final
Posted by Hessle Roader on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:16 pm
Hessle Roader User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 40
Rep Position: 81st / 77,447

Quiz Score: 320

Location: Drypool Bridge - watching out for invaders from the East.
Karen wrote:
We said she does it deliberately as a defence mechanism, not to wind you up. You allow that to happen all by yourself.

Well how's this for consistency, I warned you last week for the personal and constant attacks on Mrs B, so you can take a 7 day break. Any more and it'll be lifetime.

Your next pint is on me Karen..xx
JOHNNY WHITELEY - A TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE LEGEND
Previous