Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Latest on NM

Re: Latest on NM
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:13 am
Posted by Sandal Cat on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:13 am
Sandal Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Wakefield City wrote:
Don’t care which trust they talk to and whose on what trust, just want a fit for purpose stadium for our City and Club.

Up the Trin

We all want the same thing but how do you know that both Trusts have the same aims and objectives.

Others on here seem to think that the “other Trust” may not have the same agenda as the W&DCT.
LOOKING FOR ACCOMMODATION IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA
//www.orlandovilla.org.uk
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:24 am
Posted by Droopy on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:24 am
Droopy User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

TRB wrote:
At the meeting we were also advised of something we had heard before, but never able to verify, which is that Yorkcourt were involved in the delivery of the Manchester Arena – we would appreciate someone confirming this if they have any knowledge or evidence of it.

As far as i can see, Yorkcourt had no involvement in the Manchester Arena. It was DLA Design who were the architects - https://www.dla-design.co.uk/projects/manchester-arena

DLA have worked on numerous sports facilities locally, including Headingley and even the proposed Cas Stadium.

I do seem to remember that DLA did the original plans for the stadium at Newmarket....just checked and yes they did, the plans can be found on the planning portal.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:53 am
Posted by JINJER on Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:53 am
JINJER User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

TRB, out of interest, what difference would it make if Yourkcourt had been involved in the M.E.N?
Twitter...@GINGERWILDCAT
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am
Posted by Wakefield City on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am
Wakefield City Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Sandal Cat wrote:
We all want the same thing but how do you know that both Trusts have the same aims and objectives.

Others on here seem to think that the “other Trust” may not have the same agenda as the W&DCT.

We do all want the same thing and that’s a community stadium in our City for us our children their children and future generations to enjoy. Appreciate the work the Trust put in but don’t care which trust takes credit for delivering the stadium.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am
Posted by lad13 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:15 am
lad13 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I know Jonathan
I'm still laughing at Cas!!!
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:42 am
Posted by wakeytrin on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:42 am
wakeytrin Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,258

Wakefield City wrote:
We do all want the same thing and that’s a community stadium in our City for us our children their children and future generations to enjoy. Appreciate the work the Trust put in but don’t care which trust takes credit for delivering the stadium.

I care which trust it is, the one that has worked tirelessly for years on provididing a community stadium for Wakefield.
Continue to support the new stadium at Newmarket Lane.
You know it makes sense.
Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:48 am
Posted by bellycouldtackle on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:48 am
bellycouldtackle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 7
Rep Position: 28th / 77,258

Remember that Box hates the club, Rodders wants to make money out of the job and for all we know already has. Box wants Rodders to head the new trust, the plan would then be for Yorkcourt, Box and Rodders ( new trust ) to present terms to Trinity for Trinitys use of a community stadium that are totally unworkable for the club. The club say no then Yorkcourt , Box and Rodders ( new Trust ) all turn round and say we tried but Trinity would not play ball with us. Remember that this situation arose when they were trying to force MC into accepting some terms on a redeveloped BV plans that was never going to work, such as all match day incomes from stadium outlets- food, bars etc would be going to Rodders new trust. The new trust with Rodders is just a scam, Box, Rodders and Yorkcourt are simply trying to create situation where blame can be proportioned to the club.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:54 am
Posted by Sandal Cat on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:54 am
Sandal Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

lad13 wrote:
I know Jonathan

That's good to know, worried that ir was some other Chairman.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 am
Posted by Sandal Cat on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:59 am
Sandal Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Wakefield City wrote:

You still seem to be missing the point on which Trust delivers the stadium.

Do you honestly think I and others are doing this for credit. I dont care who delivers and claims credit for it as long as it gets delivered.

Its nothing to do with credit its about what the terms of any deal/lease will be and if you want me to I will elaborate but it looks like Belly has had a go..
Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:14 am
Posted by wrencat1873 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:14 am
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 34
Rep Position: 5th / 77,258

Wakefield City wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but, it would be worth reading into some of the history regarding the Trust and just why Sir Rodney is no longer part of the trust. Hell, "the other trust" haven't even had the decency to reveal themselves OR state their objectives and thats before we get into some of the murky goings on regarding Belle Vue etc :CRAZY:
PreviousNext