WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Highlights of the Season DVD

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Highlights of the Season DVD

Highlights of the Season DVD
Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:44 pm
Wakefield No 1 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

After watching this I can’t wait for next season! A fully fit Tom Johnstone, Bill Toupou, Ben Jones Bishop, Jacob Miller, a full pre season by Tyler Randel, another year FT on Keegan Hirst, I could go on and on!
It’s a great watch, ok it only shows the good bits but there were loads of them! You have to buy it , enjoy :)
Fed up of these rollercoaster rides!!
Re: Highlights of the Season DVD
Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:55 pm
Egg Banjo User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

There were probably only 3-4 games where the team had a mare, the rest of the games were closely fought affairs or we were totally dominant in. Lots and lots of positives to take forward into next year, the biggest for me though is stability. For probably the first time in a very long time we are taking a full squad into pre-season who have almost all already played with each other. We're certainly gong to hace one of the most stable squads in the league
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:06 pm
Shifty Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Wakefield No 1 wrote:
After watching this I can’t wait for next season! A fully fit Tom Johnstone, Bill Toupou, Ben Jones Bishop, Jacob Miller, a full pre season by Tyler Randel, another year FT on Keegan Hirst, I could go on and on!
It’s a great watch, ok it only shows the good bits but there were loads of them! You have to buy it , enjoy :)

Aye completely agree. On Tyler, just from the bit we saw of him this , that guy looks a player to me that is going to thrive in SL and will complement Woody nicely. Also fingers crossed we get a full season of Tom and Miller, who are both important players for us. Luckily this season and the next we have good backs up for the Wing.
Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:47 am
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Wakefield No 1 wrote:

Some of the tries are stunning why the Sky team insist on saying we lack star players is beyond me. The two tries by BT and the one by BJB were tries scored by star players as simple as that.

However the Johnstone try against Leeds was for me the peach. Only Tom would go for that such is his try scoring instinct. I pray he's lost nothing after his injury because the bloke is a natural - a real star.

I reckon reckon if you did a highlight video of us in SL 1999 - 2016 it would struggle to match 2017 on its own.

That really is a credit to all involved. 2004 was like watching Trinity at their best 2017 was actually like watching another club altogether.

Come on boys you stepped up into the big league this year, don't step back your better than that!
SUPPORT SWAG...
Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:59 am
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

vastman wrote:
I reckon reckon if you did a highlight video of us in SL 1999 - 2016 it would struggle to match 2017 on its own.

That really is a credit to all involved. 2004 was like watching Trinity at their best 2017 was actually like watching another club altogether.

!

Agreed.
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot.
Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:00 am
Trinity1315 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Wakefield No 1 wrote:

Has Hirst re-signed. still haven't seen anything to confirm it.
Post Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:35 pm
Wakefield No 1 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Trinity1315 wrote:
Has Hirst re-signed. still haven't seen anything to confirm it.

Nothing has been confirmed but it was looking likely? He is on holiday at the moment...
Fed up of these rollercoaster rides!!
Post Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:52 pm
BOJ042 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

some great highlights of a truly great season.