WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Grix out Jowitt in!!!

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Grix out Jowitt in!!!

Re: Grix out Jowitt in!!!
Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:59 pm
Posted by Slugger McBatt on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:59 pm
Slugger McBatt User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 17
Rep Position: 15th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 632

If the internet had been around in 1968, there are some people on here who would have been instantly on the back of Don Fox.
WAKEFIELD TRINITY - MORE ANCIENT. MORE LOYAL.
Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:37 pm
Posted by leedscat on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:37 pm
leedscat Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Big lads mate wrote:
I was fortunately enough to watch the game from a box in the Benidorm flats and at the time was furious how Scott dealt with it and made all around me aware of it. The thing that annoyed me the most was how lethargic he seemed to be to initially get to the ball knowing that a chasing pack were behind him , but now the dust has settled, but not the disappointment, having watched it back he made a good contribution throughout the game,i.e. The Toupou try which was class. I will never be one of the so call supporters who call for a player to be dropped because of one mistake, for obvious reasons. If that was the case then there would be a new line up every week. Let's keep behind them as we have had two great performances and the top 4 is still on and we can still win the next 2 games. Trin never do it the easy way :thumb:

Im with you last night i was fuming to me he bottled dropping on the ball but hes been great and i bet noone regrets his mistake more than him last night lets get on with things and win our next 2 we finish 3rd
Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:43 pm
Posted by Winter is coming on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:43 pm
Winter is coming Stevo's Armpit

I very rarely post on here but have to say last night although desperately frustrated, I went from being so proud of being a Wakefield fan to reading some of the comments on here and being quite ashamed. Hopefully it was just heat of the moment but I fear not. Certain posters are absolutely fixed in their views of certain players, desperate to give them the next kicking just so they can say they were right about them yet conveniently ignoring any good performances. Grix is one scapegoat but there are others. The truth is that the season has been a remarkable achievement and every single player in the squad deserves massive credit for their contribution to it. Sport is about errors and many are made under pressure. The one thing about Scott Grix is that he'll come out next week displaying courage showing he can recover from adversity. When he does that, as he has done before, I hope those criticising will also credit his character
Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 pm
Posted by Daddycool on Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:45 pm
Daddycool Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 15
Rep Position: 17th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

:BOW: h
Winter is coming wrote:
I very rarely post on here but have to say last night although desperately frustrated, I went from being so proud of being a Wakefield fan to reading some of the comments on here and being quite ashamed. Hopefully it was just heat of the moment but I fear not. Certain posters are absolutely fixed in their views of certain players, desperate to give them the next kicking just so they can say they were right about them yet conveniently ignoring any good performances. Grix is one scapegoat but there are others. The truth is that the season has been a remarkable achievement and every single player in the squad deserves massive credit for their contribution to it. Sport is about errors and many are made under pressure. The one thing about Scott Grix is that he'll come out next week displaying courage showing he can recover from adversity. When he does that, as he has done before, I hope those criticising will also credit his character

You've only posted 4 times, showing that quality is better quantity every time. Well said sir
Post Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:21 pm
Posted by normycat on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:21 pm
normycat Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Top post by winter is coming. I for one have enjoyed this season and enjoyed being nervous about being in the top four and not in the middle eights. Some people need a reality check
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:38 am
Posted by senoj on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:38 am
senoj Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

If anyone I blame Daddy Cool, he ordered the extra coat of paint on the uprights! :roll:
Fine margins between winning and losing, the beauty of any sport.
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 am
Posted by Daddycool on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:23 am
Daddycool Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 15
Rep Position: 17th / 76,620

Quiz Score: 0

senoj wrote:
If anyone I blame Daddy Cool, he ordered the extra coat of paint on the uprights! :roll:

I don't waste money on something I don't own!!
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 am
Posted by Bulls4Champs on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:37 am
Bulls4Champs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 31st / 76,620

Quiz Score: 40

Michael Platt is a free agent.
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:59 am
Posted by Mr Bliss on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:59 am
Mr Bliss User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

senoj wrote:

Yep - hitting the posts is rare so to hit them twice. The posts got in the way when Matty Ashurst dived in.
Fear: The best insurance money can buy.
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 pm
Posted by charlie63wildcat on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:42 pm
charlie63wildcat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Winter is coming wrote:

Exactly what I was think both leaving the ground and reading the rubbish some have churned out. I will be at Hull and as proud as punch of our side including Scott. Those that will be speaking him to him; tell him the sensible majority are right behind him. It's one of those things lad! Show your great ability next week and lets take it to the last weekend and a 'quarter final' v Wigan!!
PreviousNext