WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad for leeds pretty much unchanged

Board index Super League - Super 8s Wakefield Trinity Squad for leeds pretty much unchanged

Re: Squad for leeds pretty much unchanged
Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 pm
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

chissitt wrote:
Why don't you read his post properly before trying to be controversial, he did not call them a team of budget triers, what he called them was a budget team of triers which is what they are as well yorru know, a team put together on a tight budget and well under the salary cap.
I'm sure he knows full well what they're capable of, all he is guilty of is comparing not being under the pressure of fighting for our lives in the m8s and wondering how we'll compare against a form team, show some integrity Jesus :roll:

Unfortunately you're this forums protected speccies so I'm no longer allowed to answer you back. Your free to say what you want I'm not. Enjoy your time in the sun old man. In the meantime I'll enjoy my little battle with my old mate Belly.

Yes shock horror we know each other and we are just having a bit of fun.

Don't know as much as you think do you, i actually feel a bit sorry for you - are you lonely?
SUPPORT SWAG...
Post Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 pm
chissitt Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

vastman wrote:
Unfortunately you're this forums protected speccies so I'm no longer allowed to answer you back. Your free to say what you want I'm not. Enjoy your time in the sun old man.

The only thing your not allowed to do on here is that what you do best, and that's insult people, perhaps if you acted in an appropriate adult manner and stopped going off on one every time somebody disagreed with you and actually admitted to yourself that other people have a right to an opinion, who knows you might not be as emotionally challenged, I'll ignore your insult btw.
vastman wrote:
Yes shock horror we know each other and we are just having a bit of fun.
Don't know as much as you think do you, i actually feel a bit sorry for you - are you lonely?

Sorry button but vastman and fun in the same breath nah, I know quite a bit on pop music as it appens, you need to save your sympathy for yourself squire it's you what comes across as a sad lonely person.

If you want to continue with your petty childish squabble please do it by PM it will save you further embarrassment, and keep me out of trouble.
fartownforever wrote chissitt all my posts are nonsense.
Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:12 am
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Willzay wrote:
Got a feeling Grix at fullback Jowitt on the wing

Although not ideal, it might be a good option. Grix gets out of the way and leaves it to Jowitt to move across when McGuire puts up the bombs.
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015
Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 am
REDWHITEANDBLUE User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I think Bill will be on the wing for his strength against Leeds wingers and Joe at centre
[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]
Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:10 am
altofts wildcat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
I think Bill will be on the wing for his strength against Leeds wingers and Joe at centre

I was thinking the same, he had belting game on the wing away at Wigan which I think was the last time he played there.
Post Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:17 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

chissitt wrote:
.......petty childish squabble please do it by PM it will save you further embarrassment, and keep me out of trouble.

Great idea.
PM each other about your personal issues and leave the forum open to Rugby talk.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Previous