Re: Surely Not
Post Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 pm
Posted by exiled Warrior on Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:09 pm
exiled Warrior User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

The Chin's Back wrote:
I love your moral thoughts Nicky

But you know it and I know it, that if Zak became available that Wigan would love to sign him
IMO ability wise he is a far better FB than either Sam or Morgan ever were and at the time of his ban he was without a doubt the best FB in SL,I would also add that in 2015 whilst he was still at the Rhinos that he was England's best FB and I wouldn't have ever swapped him for sam Tomkins

At the end of the day Zak is no more than a serial miscreant and also one who will constantly find a way of self destructing his career,Much like Gareth Hock did

Gary Hetherington deserves a medal for getting rid of him and getting £150K for him IMO

If Wigan sign him then expect a big French Connection UK up at any time

I wouldn't care a jot if he is the best player ever (which he most certainly is not) I still wouldn't want him at Wigan, end of. Too much baggage and the nagging doubt that another brain fart is just around the corner. If Wigan sign him I would be very disappointed with the club on many levels and I suspect that I am far from the only one.
Previous