WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Would you pick Tomkins or Escare at full back for 2018?

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com Would you pick Tomkins or Escare at full back for 2018?

Posted by Grimmy on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:48 pm
Grimmy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 11th / 76,378

Quiz Score: 4

Last Son of Wigan wrote:
Many would disagree but I feel Danny Brough would be a great 6/7 for us. Great organiser, excellent kicking game, can find a break and would be excellent and linking with a FB.

Great spot kicker as well.

Extremely ill disciplined though. Did you know he gave away more penalties than any Wigan player last year, and led the league on sin bins (3)? That's ridiculous given that half backs don't have to make that many tackles.
Frank Zappa wrote:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Posted by Last Son of Wigan on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:52 pm
Last Son of Wigan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Grimmy wrote:
Extremely ill disciplined though. Did you know he gave away more penalties than any Wigan player last year, and led the league on sin bins (3)? That's ridiculous given that half backs don't have to make that many tackles.

I think that would change in the Wigan team chasing titles. He can be a hothead granted.
Previous