WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - I hope he isn't getting paid a lot

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - cherryandwhite.co.uk I hope he isn't getting paid a lot

Re: I hope he isn't getting paid a lot
Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:17 am
Posted by Rogues Gallery on Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:17 am
Rogues Gallery User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Hasn't FPN played in every game? If so then he has probably suffered a bit because of the injuries to Flower, Clubb and to a lesser extent Bretherton in that he has not been able to be rested. Not having Lockers and Joel Tomkins (two of our bigger forwards) at certain times in the season also hasn't helped.
For whatever reason his second spell seems to be better than his first, I'm thinking in particular of the game at Hull a few weeks back when his drives put us in the position to win the game.
SAINTS THE ORIGINAL AND PERENNIAL CHEATS

For sale full Saints kit (circa 1989). Shirts in pristine condition, but shorts badly soiled.

For 27 - 0 you get a trophy
For 75 - 0 you get sod all.

Wigan had eight in a row
Saints have five in a row
Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:43 pm
Posted by Wigg'n on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:43 pm
Wigg'n Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Rogues Gallery wrote:
Hasn't FPN played in every game? If so then he has probably suffered a bit because of the injuries to Flower, Clubb and to a lesser extent Bretherton in that he has not been able to be rested. Not having Lockers and Joel Tomkins (two of our bigger forwards) at certain times in the season also hasn't helped.
For whatever reason his second spell seems to be better than his first, I'm thinking in particular of the game at Hull a few weeks back when his drives put us in the position to win the game.

Might be so but so has Walmsley who’s done probably triple the amount of work FPN has. If he’s a strong carrier and can make meters and push defenders back then play him to his strengths ffs. None of this hitting the deck on contact and trying to get a quick PTB garbage we’ve seen this season.
Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:48 pm
Posted by Pieman on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:48 pm
Pieman User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Rogues Gallery wrote:

his stats are awful for the games hes played considering hes not missed a game TT and Sutton have made more tackles and more carries than him. Shows how little he contributes
Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:10 pm
Posted by NickyKiss on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:10 pm
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

FPN gets enough rest during games and clearly in the gym. His conditioning is a disgrace when you compare his frame to how he was built when at the Roosters in 2014.

If he's here next year (hopefully not) then he needs to get himself in better condition or be sent on dual reg somewhere.
Previous