Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 am
Grimmy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

hatty wrote:
Quiet a bit of bad luck you've had over the years then :D

:lol: :CHEERS:
Frank Zappa wrote:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Re: Well played RFL
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:36 am
Orrell Lad User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Look at the snarling replies after my post, point proven really - they're cacking it and they know it.
21 - 19 - 4

Warrington led 16-2 in Saturday's Grand Final, but their joy was short-lived as Wigan roared back to win the Super League title and extend the Wire's 58-year wait to be champions

Swearing harms children
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 am
Cruncher Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Interesting thread, this has become.

Hull FC were not a club whose fans I previously associated with whingeing after defeats. Makes me think that their recent successes have brought newbies on board who've still got quite a bit of growing up to do.
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:56 am
secondstanza Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

What most RL fans don't quite understand is that Wigan have been told how much theyre hated for decades - it's part and parcel of supporting the club and it certainly doesn't phase 90% of the supporters.

One thing is for sure, none of them can explain why. You get told that Wigan are thugs and that Wigan are cheats but they can't tell you what Wigan have done that no other team has done that stands them out.

We understand that, like Man Utd, The New York Yankees, LA Lakers, any team with a prolonged period of success creates an ingrained dislike for that team, even if like in Wigan's case, they haven't been nearly as successful in recent years.

DIT: FWIW Hull are my favourite team to watch. I know it should be Cas but I've always preferred the style of rugby that Hull are playing. Forwards built like brick walls with fast, but powerful outside backs. When was the last time we saw one of our wingers put his opposite number on his booty? Plus Radford is a really likeable coach.
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am
jinkin jimmy Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Certainly agree re Radford. Seems a genuine sort.
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:12 am
TheElectricGlidingWarrior User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Cruncher wrote:
Interesting thread, this has become.

Hull FC were not a club whose fans I previously associated with whingeing after defeats. Makes me think that their recent successes have brought newbies on board who've still got quite a bit of growing up to do.

Could not agree more :thumb:
Harrigan wrote:
Wigan are the most structured team I have ever seen in this country.

NickyKiss wrote:
As a fan Wane makes you want to run through a brick wall so you can only imagine how he makes the players feel!

@TheEGW
YouTube Channel
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:48 pm
fc23 Stevo's Armpit

evening my pie eating friends just like to say I was,nt whingeing or bitching about Fridays result, far from it I just thought we did well to stay in the game,what I am saying is i fancy hull to beat wigan in the grand final all things been even if they both get there ( only my opinion ) as for the number of posts I actually go and watch my team so I don,t have time to go on the forums, unlike a lot of you who seem to be in the thousands with your posts , probably the reason why you don,t turn up for semi finals or cup finals to busy exercising your fingers on the keyboard but never mind hope to see you in the grand final if not onto oz to watch the mighty hull fc vs that team from the little town up north wigan wanderers or is it warriors only joking!
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:54 pm
hatty User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

fc23 wrote:
evening my pie eating friends just like to say I was,nt whingeing or bitching about Fridays result, far from it I just thought we did well to stay in the game,what I am saying is i fancy hull to beat wigan in the grand final all things been even if they both get there ( only my opinion ) as for the number of posts I actually go and watch my team so I don,t have time to go on the forums, unlike a lot of you who seem to be in the thousands with your posts , probably the reason why you don,t turn up for semi finals or cup finals to busy exercising your fingers on the keyboard but never mind hope to see you in the grand final if not onto oz to watch the mighty hull fc vs that team from the little town up north wigan wanderers or is it warriors only joking!

You've done 49 posts in 5yrs, ironically the posts seem to occur on or around the time hull have had a little bit of success, coincidence or what? Also how ironic that you joined on 1st April .... very apt.
1998,2010,2013 & 2016.....I was there
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:08 pm
Itchy Arsenal User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

jinkin jimmy wrote:
Certainly agree re Radford. Seems a genuine sort.

Yes seems a good egg does Radford.
Most Hull fans seem to be pretty fair but there are always exceptions to the rule
Post Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:39 pm
Mild mannered Janitor User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Dust has settled. Looks like RFL have compromised on the Watts incident, was was given Sending off Sufficient. Not sure if this is an admission of being wrong (could you really be red carded for an elbow to the face and not get a ban?) without implicating the officials.

Bravado aside. Hull v Wigan games this season have certainly been "interest "

Hope we meet at OT on 7 Oct
Nil......Zip.....Nothing....ZERO....0
PreviousNext