WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New Boss
Re: New Boss
Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 pm
Posted by Cruncher on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 pm
Cruncher Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 16
Rep Position: 19th / 76,962

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:10 am
Posts: 13872
Father Ted wrote:
Furner or Edwards then Shaun would be my choice. I don't want Lam anywhere near the club.


Yes, I think we get that now.
Re: New Boss
Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:16 pm
Posted by Ziggy Stardust on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:16 pm
Ziggy Stardust User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:11 pm
Posts: 2793
Location: Serpo
Cruncher wrote:
Yes, I think we get that now.


Must have given his bird one.. :wink:
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 am
Posted by King Johns II on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 am
King Johns II User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Posts: 496
Location: WIGANER WORKING IN WARRINGTON :-(
Lebron James wrote:
Do you want to have a bet on that? I will bet whatever you want on it as long as there is a third party to hold the money.

Regards

King James


Why do I need to bet on it, I am just telling you what I have heard.

Oh and by the way there is only one King!
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 am
Posted by King Johns II on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:05 am
King Johns II User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:34 pm
Posts: 496
Location: WIGANER WORKING IN WARRINGTON :-(
Ziggy Stardust wrote:
Complete Nonsense.. :CRAZY:


Why is it crazy?

Just because you dont believe it doesn't mean it wont happen. I am just letting people know what I have heard.

Typically with this forum anyone who tries to discuss or inform other fans on what is being said is shot down! Guess I am not as ancient and loyal as you.

No wonder this forum is on its knees.
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:23 am
Posted by RichieS on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:23 am
RichieS User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 31st / 76,962

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:33 am
Posts: 267
King Johns II wrote:
Why is it crazy?

Just because you dont believe it doesn't mean it wont happen. I am just letting people know what I have heard.

Typically with this forum anyone who tries to discuss or inform other fans on what is being said is shot down! Guess I am not as ancient and loyal as you.

No wonder this forum is on its knees.


I'm pretty new to this forum, I don't use the "other forums" people refer to, but what I would say is that in my short time here I notice quite a few of the regular posters on here are very, very well informed and as such are clued up when it comes to negating most rumours posted. These posters are also aware that information they are privy to is given with a degree of confidentiality and isn't expected to be splashed all over internet forums...8/10 times the source of the information has direct access to these sites.

I'm guessing that with your original post *which I have not seen*, the person calling it crazy probably knows a lot more than you. This forum doesn't seem to lend much weight to Pie in the sky (*pun intended) rumours, I wouldn't say that means it is on its knees, I would just say it means it is a little more factual.

For what it is worth, I think Dave Furner will be our permanent coach on a 3 year deal.
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:58 am
Posted by KingRoss11 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:58 am
KingRoss11 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 76,962

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:46 pm
Posts: 199
Location: Out and about in Wigan
RichieS wrote:
I'm pretty new to this forum, I don't use the "other forums" people refer to, but what I would say is that in my short time here I notice quite a few of the regular posters on here are very, very well informed and as such are clued up when it comes to negating most rumours posted. These posters are also aware that information they are privy to is given with a degree of confidentiality and isn't expected to be splashed all over internet forums...8/10 times the source of the information has direct access to these sites.

I'm guessing that with your original post *which I have not seen*, the person calling it crazy probably knows a lot more than you. This forum doesn't seem to lend much weight to Pie in the sky (*pun intended) rumours, I wouldn't say that means it is on its knees, I would just say it means it is a little more factual.

For what it is worth, I think Dave Furner will be our permanent coach on a 3 year deal.


It won’t be Furner, pretty sure it’s Lam
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 am
Posted by Blueblood on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:05 am
Blueblood Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:54 am
Posts: 3
Take it from me it's deffo Furner
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:42 pm
Posted by [Gareth] on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:42 pm
[Gareth] User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,962

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 pm
Posts: 14002
Location: Listening to the reggae band, Jihad
Blueblood wrote:
Take it from me it's deffo Furner


That's that then
www.camfaf.com
"Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein"

"This song is for all you people in the back, its called 'Hard To See'"
Ivan Moody, 5FDP, Reading Festival 2016
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Posted by Lebron James on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm
Lebron James Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 23rd / 76,962

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1616
Its not Furner and it’s certainly not Lam

Regards

King James
Re: New Boss
Post Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:26 pm
Posted by The Whiffy Kipper on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:26 pm
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 76,962

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 am
Posts: 350
Lebron James wrote:
Its not Furner and it’s certainly not Lam

Regards

King James


Who is it then clever cloggs
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Azul, Bigredwarrior, dave1612, hatty, hengirl and 156 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wigan Warriors - wiganrugbyfans.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,763,4401,51576,9624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 06:00
NRL
NEWCASTLE
v
GOLD COAST
TODAY 08:30
NRL
WESTS TIGERS
v
SOUTHS
TODAY 10:30
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
ST GEORGE
TODAY 15:00
 CH ONE
WEST WALES
v
WORKINGTON TOWN
TODAY 17:00
SUPER LEAGUE
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
SALFORD
TODAY 20:30
 CHAMPIONSHIP
TORONTO
v
ROCHDALE
Fri 27th Jul 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






28