WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wigans 19 to face Hull Wigan make 2 changes.

Board index Super League Wigan Warriors - cherryandwhite.co.uk Wigans 19 to face Hull Wigan make 2 changes.

Re: Wigans 19 to face Hull Wigan make 2 changes.
Post Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:55 pm
NSW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Tomkins
Davies
Gelling
Gildart
Burgess
Williams
Leaulai
FPN
Mcilorum
Isa
Bateman
Farrell
O'loughlin

Sutton
Powell
Tomkins
Tautai

Clubbs peformances have dropped off in recent weeks, give him a rest.
RICHARDS IS SUPERMAN!!!!

Wire_91 wrote:its your first final in about 8 years and now you ravin and rantin about it F**k off, and ill be going old trafford tomoz cheering on the saints and ill be writing on this forum givin you loads of shi* when your drying you eyes and the wire fan will be here handing out the tissues in the thousands, thats if you do take that many fans cause now it looks like its your fans who have jumped on the band wagon now your in a final, this time last year there was only 1000 people in the jjb and now its fillin up cause youve won the league hahaha proper true supporters you are
Post Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:16 pm
Orrell Lad User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

I said on the VT before the season that Leeds would be back this season, because you can't keep a champion club down, and got laughed at - even by Leeds fans. Doesn't really matter that they have had personnel changes, the club (like us and Saints) have a culture that breeds resilience and success when it matters most.

I 100% want us to finish 4th and go to Cas. Mainly because it gives us a chance to put right a few wrongs from earlier in the season but I also genuinely feel their ar$e would drop out if an in-form Wigan went there (their fans won't admit it, but they aren't the ones running out onto the pitch...).

Beat Hull & Wakey and it won't matter what happens in the Cas S-8 fixture at home IMO.
Last edited by Orrell Lad on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
21 - 19 - 4

Warrington led 16-2 in Saturday's Grand Final, but their joy was short-lived as Wigan roared back to win the Super League title and extend the Wire's 58-year wait to be champions

Swearing harms children
Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 am
NickyKiss User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

I'd leave Tautai out. I've been saying it for a while now but his performances haven't been good enough since that new deal was signed and he gave away a couple of ridiculous penalties at Saints last week.

I'd go-

Tomkins
Davies Gelling Gildart Burgess
Williams Leuluai
Sutton McIlorum Tomkins
Bateman Farrell Lockers

Subs
Clubb Isa Nuuausala Powell
Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:06 am
Grimmy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

rodney_trotter wrote:
Wigan - Wakefield - Castleford.... Not sure I would call it an easy run of games. Friday should be a cracking match though :)

You will stick 40 past Wakey. I suspect you will be facing Cas Academy given that they will have a semi final the following week.
Frank Zappa wrote:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:18 am
Grimmy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

PurpleCheeseWarrior wrote:
It's a different Leeds team though, isn't it? This is their first SL semi since the "old guard" moved on. I know a few of that era still remain but they're all old and well past their best. They're still a good team and it would be a tough ask to go there and win but I definitely fancy our chances more against them than Cas.

Has the old guard moved on? Obviously there is movement every year, but they still have McDermott as coach, with Wakins, Hall, Maguire, Burrow, JJB, Delaney, Ablett and Ward out on the pitch. That's a massive amount of play off experience which Cas can't match. I'd say, rather than 2015, this is actually the last campaign for the Leeds old guard, before Maguire, Burrow and JJB move on.
Frank Zappa wrote:
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Post Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:16 pm
The Whiffy Kipper User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joel is not Wigan standard
All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.
Previous