WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - What and when?

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions What and when?

Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 am
Posted by satanicmills on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 am
satanicmills Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:02 am
Posts: 5
charlie caroli wrote:
Correct Col, :thumb: As I said only rumours and I'm sure we have all heard them,and by naming the said interested parties could put them off.I only me tinned the interest to inform fans that at least there is interest being shown.



Make your mind up!
Do you know interest is being shown or not.Tittle tattle down the wash house isn't relevant or positive information.Like most all of your posts you know jack.
The only thing you have done, on a regular basis, is slag players and owner off.Seriously doubt any postings on here would put anyone off if it did we would not want them anywhere near.This place has declined in posters and relevance.
As a self confessed wiggin lover your time would be better spent elsewhere and you could take one or two others with you.
Its tragic,frustrating and annoying that the club finds itself in this position again.The forum has, in the last couple of weeks, attracted the mix of usual suspects with axes to grind old grievances to air,real, imagined, or made up,persons gloating on the car crash and some genuine posters,visitors, who have been through the same thing and wish us the best.
Its clear RL has major issues, they will come to a head.Locally, lets wait and see.Beaumont will have an exit strategy which we may or may not like.
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:38 am
Posted by ColD on Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:38 am
ColD Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,272

Quiz Score: 84

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:23 am
Posts: 6238
Location: Just Behind Parksides Club
satanicmills wrote:
Make your mind up!
Do you know interest is being shown or not.Tittle tattle down the wash house isn't relevant or positive information.Like most all of your posts you know jack.
The only thing you have done, on a regular basis, is slag players and owner off.Seriously doubt any postings on here would put anyone off if it did we would not want them anywhere near.This place has declined in posters and relevance.
As a self confessed wiggin lover your time would be better spent elsewhere and you could take one or two others with you.
Its tragic,frustrating and annoying that the club finds itself in this position again.The forum has, in the last couple of weeks, attracted the mix of usual suspects with axes to grind old grievances to air,real, imagined, or made up,persons gloating on the car crash and some genuine posters,visitors, who have been through the same thing and wish us the best.
Its clear RL has major issues, they will come to a head.Locally, lets wait and see.Beaumont will have an exit strategy which we may or may not like.


Well 4 posts in I'm not too sure how much you know of the historical posters and threads on this forum - but welcome aboard.

For me, everyone (within reason) is welcome on here. Not sure having a go at a specific individual (especially one who seem Leigh through and through to me) is the best way forward, but enjoy the ride :D
Onwards and upwards - LTID
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 am
Posted by Alan on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 am
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 8th / 77,272

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 5:39 am
Posts: 11058
Location: Back in Lancashire
ColD wrote:
Well 4 posts in I'm not too sure how much you know of the historical posters and threads on this forum - but welcome aboard.

For me, everyone (within reason) is welcome on here. Not sure having a go at a specific individual (especially one who seem Leigh through and through to me) is the best way forward, but enjoy the ride :D



Quite right Col. Charlie has been a poster on here, whose views and opinions are respected by folk who know him. He is also a genuine Leyther, who has gone the extra mile to raise much needed funds, when times have been desperate before - and I'm sure he would again. Also, he is an individual, who is just as entitled to post his opinion as the next person. I believe we should all accept that!
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 am
Posted by Centurino on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:49 am
Centurino User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 31st / 77,272

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:44 am
Posts: 258
satanicmills wrote:
Like most all of your posts you know jack.
Said the pot to the kettle.

I'm sure DB has a much better exit strategy than his coach and recruitment strategy.
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 am
Posted by Honest Joe on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:09 am
Honest Joe User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:27 am
Posts: 982
Location: Deepest Bongs
Centurino wrote:
Said the pot to the kettle.

I'm sure DB has a much better exit strategy than his coach and recruitment strategy.


Let's hope so
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:42 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:42 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 10th / 77,272

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12345
Location: blackpool tower circus
satanicmills wrote:
Make your mind up!
Do you know interest is being shown or not.Tittle tattle down the wash house isn't relevant or positive information.Like most all of your posts you know jack.
The only thing you have done, on a regular basis, is slag players and owner off.Seriously doubt any postings on here would put anyone off if it did we would not want them anywhere near.This place has declined in posters and relevance.
As a self confessed wiggin lover your time would be better spent elsewhere and you could take one or two others with you.
Its tragic,frustrating and annoying that the club finds itself in this position again.The forum has, in the last couple of weeks, attracted the mix of usual suspects with axes to grind old grievances to air,real, imagined, or made up,persons gloating on the car crash and some genuine posters,visitors, who have been through the same thing and wish us the best.
Its clear RL has major issues, they will come to a head.Locally, lets wait and see.Beaumont will have an exit strategy which we may or may not like.

Wow, it seems you THINK you know me?Maybe you DO :wink: ,however you certainly won't intimidate me, better than you have tried and failed.As for being a Wiggin lover as you put it,95% of my Family are Wiganers so yes I do love them,though NOT the Warriors of course.

The rubbish I post on here is just as good as the rubbish you post on here,just a matter of opinion,if you don't like or disagree with my opinions TOUGH,like it or lump it, I bear no malice.Charles.xxx. :thumb:
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 am
Posted by Cokey on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:48 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,272

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 4698
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
charlie caroli wrote:
Wow, it seems you THINK you know me?Maybe you DO :wink: ,however you certainly won't intimidate me, better than you have tried and failed.As for being a Wiggin lover as you put it,95% of my Family are Wiganers so yes I do love them,though NOT the Warriors of course.

The rubbish I post on here is just as good as the rubbish you post on here,just a matter of opinion,if you don't like or disagree with my opinions TOUGH,like it or lump it, I bear no malice.Charles.xxx. :thumb:


Well said Ian. After looking at his/her first 5 letters of their username, I would say go to hell. :) :thumb:
Last edited by Cokey on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 am
Posted by reffy on Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:50 am
reffy User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,272

Quiz Score: 40

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:17 am
Posts: 4349
Location: Cheshire, it's Lancashire really
You do yourself an injustice Charlie, your rubbish is in a class of its own and surpasses the feeble efforts of others.

Keep it coming.
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 10th / 77,272

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12345
Location: blackpool tower circus
Cokey wrote:
Well said Ian. After looking at his/her first 5 letters of their username, I would say go to hell. :) :thumb:

Cheers Derek. :thumb:
Re: What and when?
Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 am
Posted by charlie caroli on Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:14 am
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 10th / 77,272

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 12345
Location: blackpool tower circus
reffy wrote:
You do yourself an injustice Charlie, your rubbish is in a class of its own and surpasses the feeble efforts of others.

Keep it coming.

Thank you Reffy. :thumb:
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bread basket, Fr13daY, Google Adsense [Bot], GUBRATS, gunners guns13, GUTTED, Marvin Goolash, Montyburns, moorchases 007, RoyBoy29, The Publican, WHERESYERBALL and 149 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,811,0771,57477,2724,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






22