WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - It's Time......
It's Time......
Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:26 pm
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 2792
Location: Vancouver, Canada
- To stop talking about players that are not available tonight (for what ever reason)
- to stop talking about the ref ( I love Mr Kendal by the way, my fave ref :LIAR: )
- to stop looking ahead to who we will face (beat) next week
- to stop trying to work out what we will look like next year

IT's TIME
- to cling on to the edge of our seats around the world and will the lads on to victory, and give us a home advantage in the MPG.

No commentary it would appear so I will be on Mark Taylor's twitter, live scores and on here nervously looking for the next updates.
Up the Comics !
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: It's Time......
Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:02 pm
charlie caroli User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2005 7:34 am
Posts: 11718
Location: blackpool tower circus
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
- To stop talking about players that are not available tonight (for what ever reason)
- to stop talking about the ref ( I love Mr Kendal by the way, my fave ref :LIAR: )
- to stop looking ahead to who we will face (beat) next week
- to stop trying to work out what we will look like next year

IT's TIME
- to cling on to the edge of our seats around the world and will the lads on to victory, and give us a home advantage in the MPG.

No commentary it would appear so I will be on Mark Taylor's twitter, live scores and on here nervously looking for the next updates.
Up the Comics !

Very True VL :CLAP: :CLAP: :CLAP: it is time to show some True Grit,we have all given our opinions this season, but we need to unite and hopefully the boys will realise it's Muck or Bullets time,remember the Alamo.
Re: It's Time......
Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:32 pm
propforward 2338 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm
Posts: 700
Praying for a win but if we do lose please no more injuries
Re: It's Time......
Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:51 pm
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 2792
Location: Vancouver, Canada
propforward 2338 wrote:
Praying for a win but if we do lose please no more injuries


Ya got that right Prop.
And Charlie, you are bang on also. We are where we are, and what is done is done
Anyone who steps on the field tonight wearing our shirt has my 100% support, as do the coaching staff.
Not being able to even hear the game is going to drive me crazy :FRUSRATED:
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: It's Time......
Post Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:30 pm
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 2792
Location: Vancouver, Canada
And now it's time......
To have a week of total support and positive thoughts. Let's all get behind OUR club.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"
Re: It's Time......
Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:02 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 4229
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
And now it's time......
To have a week of total support and positive thoughts. Let's all get behind OUR club.


Don't see a problem,the pressure returns too others tomorrow.. SL is back in our hands,but it needs a clever plan to make it so.
Image
Re: It's Time......
Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:43 pm
Vancouver Leyther User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:13 pm
Posts: 2792
Location: Vancouver, Canada
atomic wrote:
Don't see a problem,the pressure returns too others tomorrow.. SL is back in our hands,but it needs a clever plan to make it so.


Our future is indeed in our hands.
Now let's all SUPPORT our team. No agendas, no negativity, just plain and simple support.
I watch every game on DVD (thanks Fred) but it will never beat being behind the sticks.
"Come On You Leigh !"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: atomic, Bent&Bongser, ColD, Draexnael, Genehunt, JackDiggle, new times, propforward 2338, Vancouver Leyther, Yahoo [Bot] and 194 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,652,8091,51576,3054,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 27th Oct : 10:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
ENGLAND
Sat 28th Oct : 06:00
World Cup: Group C
  
PNG
v
WALES
Sat 28th Oct : 08:10
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SAMOA
Sat 28th Oct : 10:40
World Cup: Group D
  
FIJI
v
USA
Sun 29th Oct : 03:30
World Cup: Group B
  
IRELAND
v
ITALY
Sun 29th Oct : 05:00
World Cup: Group A
  
FRANCE
v
LEBANON
Sun 29th Oct : 06:15
World Cup: Group C/D
  
SCOTLAND
v
TONGA
Fri 3rd Nov : 09:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
FRANCE
Sat 4th Nov : 04:00
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SCOTLAND
Sat 4th Nov : 06:30
World Cup: Group B
  
SAMOA
v
TONGA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM