WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - The season starts on Friday

Board index Super 8s - Qualifiers Leigh Centurions The season starts on Friday

 

The season starts on Friday

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:43 pm
GUBRATS User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Posts: 1633
We are now set , our coach and our squad is now set till the seasons end , I suggest all those that are unhappy or have issues with individual players , coaches or Dereck decide now what they are going to do

Either support the club till the final whistle , or keep away from both the terraces and here ( not forgetting any other social media sites used for discussing club issues ) , by all means state your opinions post game , but once done , reset to support for the next

It won't be easy , I've no doubt the players will show commitment , we must do our part , supporters ' support '
snaivooladniv eht fo thgim eht eraweb

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:45 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 3738
Atomic in.. :thumb:
Image

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:22 am
ColD Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2002 10:23 am
Posts: 5483
Location: Just Behind Parksides Club
atomic wrote:
Atomic in.. :thumb:


ColD dittos that - up the leythers and keep the faith
Leigh Centurions - 2012 Grand Final Winners

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 am
Markski55 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:05 pm
Posts: 106
GUBRATS wrote:
We are now set , our coach and our squad is now set till the seasons end , I suggest all those that are unhappy or have issues with individual players , coaches or Dereck decide now what they are going to do

Either support the club till the final whistle , or keep away from both the terraces and here ( not forgetting any other social media sites used for discussing club issues ) , by all means state your opinions post game , but once done , reset to support for the next

It won't be easy , I've no doubt the players will show commitment , we must do our part , supporters ' support '


Great post

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:53 am
Harold Rigby Jnr User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 1624
Location: In't Tap Room
Well said Steve. I do not come on here as frequently anymore but I fully endorse your post.

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:58 pm
Peter Kay User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 12:54 pm
Posts: 966

GUBRATS wrote:
We are now set , our coach and our squad is now set till the seasons end , I suggest all those that are unhappy or have issues with individual players , coaches or Dereck decide now what they are going to do

Either support the club till the final whistle , or keep away from both the terraces and here ( not forgetting any other social media sites used for discussing club issues ) , by all means state your opinions post game , but once done , reset to support for the next

It won't be easy , I've no doubt the players will show commitment , we must do our part , supporters ' support '



:CLAP: :CLAP:
Leigh to win challenge cup before 2020
Leigh to reach Grand Final by 2022

Derek to get a queens honour (mbe) by 2025

Oh Leigh oh Leigh oh Leigh


//www.tipsterste.fabpage.com/

[quote="Michael_Ward"]Ricky Bibey = cack.

He's no good - the lad is huge but couldn't bust through a wet paper bag. He was crap at Wigan, he was crap here, and christ knows why Saints then signed him. Predictably, he was crap there as well.

He's now where he belongs, in NL1.[/quote]

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:45 am
Genehunt Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 4:38 am
Posts: 89
Yep the time is now to perform, im sure we are strong enough to stay up

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:36 pm
WYSIWYG User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 612
I believe there will be a new format for SL and the Championship next season and that Leigh are assured of their SL place. HKR plus 1 other will come up and Bratfort will not be relegated to Champ1. Why else would some of these new players have signed? Definitely not to play in the Championship.

Of course the RFL can't announce this yet, otherwise the Middle 8s would be meaningless.
Ronnie and Reggie - We don't like Norfern "Numpty" Geezers with flat caps and we HATE whippets.

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:46 pm
LeythIg Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:09 pm
Posts: 1753
Location: Landan
WYSIWYG wrote:
I believe there will be a new format for SL and the Championship next season and that Leigh are assured of their SL place. HKR plus 1 other will come up and Bratfort will not be relegated to Champ1. Why else would some of these new players have signed? Definitely not to play in the Championship.

Of course the RFL can't announce this yet, otherwise the Middle 8s would be meaningless.


Doubtful. Players we have signed will have Super League contracts, which will be null and void should we go down, as they did at Hull KR.

As the thread states, season starts now

Re: The season starts on Friday

Post Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:22 pm
jason b User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:24 pm
Posts: 935
Location: leigh

LeythIg wrote:
Doubtful. Players we have signed will have Super League contracts, which will be null and void should we go down, as they did at Hull KR.

As the thread states, season starts now



Apparently not correct. Derek stated that Bryson Goodwin for example would still be coming to Leigh if we lost the million pound game.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ant7t2, atomic, Budgiezilla, J Phil loxton, mh, Nozzy, propforward 2338, Rotherham Fev Fan, whoateallthetries? and 164 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions



POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD (DATE)YOUR TEAM
4,608,7181,88976,1274,491 (28-03-2016)SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 FT 
Thu : 10:50
NRL
PENRITH
16
- 8CANTERBURY
  
  Fri : 09:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
CRONULLA  
  Fri : 10:50
NRL
PARRAMATTA
v
BRISBANE  
  Sat : 06:00
NRL
NEWCASTLE
v
ST GEORGE  
  Sat : 08:30
NRL
SOUTHS
v
CANBERRA  
  Sat : 10:30
NRL
SYDNEY
v
NQL COWBOYS  
  Sat : 14:30
CC2017
HULL FC
v
LEEDS  
  Sat : 15:00
CH1
SOUTH WALES
v
GLOUC  
  Sun : 05:00
NRL
MELBOURNE
v
MANLY  
  Sun : 07:00
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
WESTS  
  Sun : 14:00
CH1
HEMEL
v
OXFORD  
  Sun : 14:30
CC2017
WIGAN
v
SALFORD  
  Sun : 14:30
CH1
CELTIC
v
LONDON  
  Sun : 15:00
CH1
DONCASTER
v
KEIGHLEY  
  Sun : 15:00
CH1
NEWCASTLE
v
WORKINGTON  
  Sun : 15:00
CH1
YORK
v
TORONTO  
  Sun : 15:00
CH1
HUNSLET
v
COVENTY  
  Sun : 15:00
CH1
WHITEHAVEN
v
BARROW  
  Thu : 10:50
NRL
CANTERBURY
v
PARRAMATTA  
  Thu : 20:00
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
ST. HELENS  
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM