WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Academy/19s/Reserves
Re: Academy/19s/Reserves
Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:56 pm
Alan Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

atomic wrote:
Well first and foremost is Leigh having a squad available for Championship. Surely thats the priority at present. Its one thing pumping money into youth structures,but it does help if you have a first team to start with.

The Championship squad has to be the top priority, but it would also be handy to have something in reserve as back up, for when the injuries (and suspensions?!) start to pile up.
Post Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:38 pm
BaldAvenger Stevo's Armpit

Hmmm ok ... just my opinion so take how u please... they should have had a plan for both stopping in SL and going down well before mpg.... plans have been in place a long time to get academies / reserves back to a structure.so I have heard thru conversations ... an academy will provide the best lads locally...an amalgamation of talent not just from Leigh teams / but say Leigh Hindley etc... ...
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:47 pm
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Baldy, I can see you're new here,and it seems your main objective here is youth and academy, nothing wrong with that pal,however,you should be shouting at the club, because it might fall on deaf ears here. So instead of just voicing your opinion on here, push it further to the people who/might be able to do something about it. :thumb:
Image Image Image
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:06 pm
BaldAvenger Stevo's Armpit

Cokey wrote:
Baldy, I can see you're new here,and it seems your main objective here is youth and academy, nothing wrong with that pal,however,you should be shouting at the club, because it might fall on deaf ears here. So instead of just voicing your opinion on here, push it further to the people who/might be able to do something about it. :thumb:

Found out a mate has his boy in the academy... it’s up and running with great effect apparently.... they play stains on Wednesday , drew to Salford couple week ago...
Not my main priority , just nice to see Leigh putting something back into English RL ...
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:11 pm
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

BaldAvenger wrote:
Found out a mate has his boy in the academy... it’s up and running with great effect apparently.... they play stains on Wednesday , drew to Salford couple week ago...
Not my main priority , just nice to see Leigh putting something back into English RL ...

Very good. :thumb:
Image Image Image
Post Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:47 pm
Harlech Stevo's Armpit

Yes
Previous