WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Toronto Wolfpack

Board index Championship Leigh Centurions Toronto Wolfpack

Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:13 am
Posted by THECherry&Whites on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:13 am
THECherry&Whites User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 20th / 76,480

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:21 pm
Posts: 2716
Location: Everywhere and no where baby...
...and bigger than both Hull clubs if they carry on with their rate of growth. So pretty damning to the whole of RL in this country.
Am I Rugby Leagues Adrian Durham?
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 am
Posted by atomic on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:41 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 19th / 76,480

Quiz Score: 584

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 4440
DGM wrote:
It's pretty damning to the Leigh club that Toronto will be bigger than them in pretty much every aspect after just a couple of years since their formation.

It just shows what can be achieved with some ambition, a clear plan, and the right about of business & commercial acumen. Great for RL.


Not really sure why you stick the emphasis on Leigh. Phase one their short term business plan has succeeded. Although playing in tier 3 with a pot of gold never jeopardised that phase.

Regardless of recruitment as that has to end some time,the Championship is a different kettle of fish. Let's see how a few defeats go down with the locals, as phase two is put into action.
Image
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:01 pm
Posted by Cokey on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:01 pm
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 15
Rep Position: 8th / 76,480

Quiz Score: 128

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 3412
Location: Leigh
atomic wrote:
Not really sure why you stick the emphasis on Leigh. Phase one their short term business plan has succeeded. Although playing in tier 3 with a pot of gold never jeopardised that phase.

Regardless of recruitment as that has to end some time,the Championship is a different kettle of fish. Let's see how a few defeats go down with the locals, as phase two is put into action.


Because he F@@@@@@ Hates them...............Check the grim reapers post, er i mean T@$$£R.
Image Image Image
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 pm
Posted by Greg Florimos Boots on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:03 pm
Greg Florimos Boots User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 20th / 76,480

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:19 am
Posts: 7749
DGM wrote:
It's pretty damning to the Leigh club that Toronto will be bigger than them in pretty much every aspect after just a couple of years since their formation.

It just shows what can be achieved with some ambition, a clear plan, and the right about of business & commercial acumen. Great for RL.


Lets see if they survive 5 years nevermind 10, 50, or even a 100 years. The same way Catalans are slowly going downhill I wouldnt not be surprised if Toronto follow a similar path.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."― Albert Einstein


"Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." ― Gertrude Stein


"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" ― Abraham Lincoln
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:19 pm
Posted by Budgiezilla on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:19 pm
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 17th / 76,480

Quiz Score: 484

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 6267
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
Cokey wrote:
Because he F@@@@@@ Hates them...............Check the grim reapers post, er i mean T@$$£R.


I know, the fat kn@cker is obsessed with us !
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 pm
Posted by DGM on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:54 pm
DGM User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:49 am
Posts: 2259
atomic wrote:
Not really sure why you stick the emphasis on Leigh. Phase one their short term business plan has succeeded. Although playing in tier 3 with a pot of gold never jeopardised that phase.

Regardless of recruitment as that has to end some time,the Championship is a different kettle of fish. Let's see how a few defeats go down with the locals, as phase two is put into action.


Because it's a Leigh forum, but I take your point, it won't take much for them to overtake a number of other clubs too. Commercially they already have done.
Cup Winners: 1914, 1982, 2005, 2016, 2017.
Cup Runners-Up: 1908, 1909, 1910, 1922, 1923, 1959, 1960, 1980, 1983, 1985, 2008, 2013.
League Champions: 1920, 1921, 1936, 1956, 1958, 1983.
League Runners-Up: 1957, 1982, 1984, 2006.
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:00 pm
Posted by fun time frankie on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:00 pm
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 21st / 76,480

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: east east hull
DGM wrote:
Because it's a Leigh forum, but I take your point, it won't take much for them to overtake a number of other clubs too. Commercially they already have done.

Well the spin department is doing its job declaring over 7000 when it's obvious it's half that ,still well done to them
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 pm
Posted by scrum on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 pm
scrum Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 22nd / 76,480

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 8:20 pm
Posts: 70
fun time frankie wrote:
Well the spin department is doing its job declaring over 7000 when it's obvious it's half that ,still well done to them


What evidence do you have that Toronto are declaring false attendance numbers.
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 pm
Posted by RoyBoy29 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:33 pm
RoyBoy29 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 18th / 76,480

Quiz Score: 8

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 am
Posts: 805
scrum wrote:
What evidence do you have that Toronto are declaring false attendance numbers.



If they are, then they are learning the ropes pretty quick
Re: Toronto Wolfpack
Post Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:42 pm
Posted by fun time frankie on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:42 pm
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 21st / 76,480

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 5951
Location: east east hull
scrum wrote:
What evidence do you have that Toronto are declaring false attendance numbers.

The stadium holds 9600 the side you see is half full the other side a third full
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Leythersteve and 45 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions





POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,679,32533376,4804,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sun 4th Feb 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
TORONTO
Sun 11th Feb 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
BATLEY BULLDOGS
Sun 18th Feb 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
BARROW RAIDERS
v
LEIGH
Sun 25th Feb 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
TOULOUSE
Sun 4th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
FEATHERSTONE
Sun 11th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
HALIFAX
v
LEIGH
Sun 25th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
DEWSBURY RAMS
Fri 30th Mar 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SWINTON LIONS
v
LEIGH
Mon 2nd Apr 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Sun 8th Apr 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
LEIGH
v
ROCHDALE
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM