WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - DB..
Re: DB..
Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:04 pm
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 6068
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
HKRSid wrote:
His posts would be embarrassing from a fan; shocking from an owner.


Bless....
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:21 am
Harold Rigby Jnr User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri May 04, 2012 4:45 pm
Posts: 1692
Location: In't Tap Room
HKRSid wrote:
His posts would be embarrassing from a fan; shocking from an owner.


Derek is just a fan off the terraces at Hilton Park who made good and earned himself a few million quid.

What you see is what you get with him I am afraid. I am sure he will be aware the best team won as we all are.

Congratulations.
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:48 am
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 3851
Harold Rigby Jnr wrote:
Derek is just a fan off the terraces at Hilton Park who made good and earned himself a few million quid.

What you see is what you get with him I am afraid. I am sure he will be aware the best team won as we all are.

Congratulations.


He wont have a clue what Hilton Park is H...Lets move on. Catalans next.
Image
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:43 am
Harry Stottle Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 am
Posts: 49
atomic wrote:
The coach doesn't play.


That statement says you believe the/a coach has no influence on how the team perform on the field, I would imagine that if we had say Daryl Powell in charge we would not be second from bottom, we would not reach the dizzy heights that Cas have obtained because our player's simply are not as good, we need a coach who has the ability to get the best out of the players and employ strategies that challenge the opposition, evidence proves that Jukes has neither of those qualities. 5 drives and a kick for the majority of a game tells me the man in charge simply has no imagination because he is over cautious in his own talent, aptitude and expertise, in a nut shell, not good enough.
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:57 am
Keiththered Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 626
Harry Stottle wrote:
That statement says you believe the/a coach has no influence on how the team perform on the field, I would imagine that if we had say Daryl Powell in charge we would not be second from bottom, we would not reach the dizzy heights that Cas have obtained because our player's simply are not as good, we need a coach who has the ability to get the best out of the players and employ strategies that challenge the opposition, evidence proves that Jukes has neither of those qualities. 5 drives and a kick for the majority of a game tells me the man in charge simply has no imagination because he is over cautious in his own talent, aptitude and expertise, in a nut shell, not good enough.


Yes, that's why we won yesterday. Tim Sheens has said on a number of occasions that if we had given away a penalty against Salford we would have stayed in SL. The players obviously learnt from that.

Then Atomic does often say some strange things.
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:03 am
Rotherham Fev Fan Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 4:59 am
Posts: 3833
Location: Rawmarsh, Rotherham
Budgiezilla wrote:
Bless....

He does come out with some purlers tho gudgeriebar.
Sheeite that will alienate your club.
Now, I suspect he doesn't do self analysis and/or (Much more likely) doesn't give a toss what people think of his ramblings, which is fair enough.
It's then hard to justify not countering those who call him out don't you think?
She carries on through it all......
She's a Waterfall
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:58 pm
Ste100Centurions Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:17 pm
Posts: 1633
atomic wrote:
He wont have a clue what Hilton Park is H...Lets move on. Catalans next.

Wrong !
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:23 pm
RoyBoy29 User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 am
Posts: 622
atomic wrote:
He wont have a clue what Hilton Park is H...Lets move on. Catalans next.



Whatever it is your smoking, pass it around. Let's all share the hallucinogen
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:35 pm
atomic User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:07 pm
Posts: 3851
If you would care to read the whole thread and not just the parts you want to! You may actually find out who the comment is being directed at. Same with the fella above you.
Image
Re: DB..
Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:10 pm
Budgiezilla User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:24 pm
Posts: 6068
Location: Sefton Street, Leigh
Rotherham Fev Fan wrote:
He does come out with some purlers tho gudgeriebar.
Sheeite that will alienate your club.
Now, I suspect he doesn't do self analysis and/or (Much more likely) doesn't give a toss what people think of his ramblings, which is fair enough.
It's then hard to justify not countering those who call him out don't you think?


I agree with what you say, but I'm not gonna start slagging a bloke off, who's backing is the main reason we got promoted to SL.

P.S. Good result at London today....well done !
"I know you've had a bad day, but there's no need to take it out on me"
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: atomic, chris 35, Harry Stottle, kirkhall, LeythIg, Montyburns, moxi1, scrum, tiptop, westleighjim and 135 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leigh Centurions



POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,620,8251,71776,1844,491SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
  Thu 24th Aug : 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
PARRAMATTA  
  Fri 25th Aug : 09:00
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE  
  Fri 25th Aug : 10:50
NRL
WESTS
v
NQL COWBOYS  
  Fri 25th Aug : 18:30
CH1
LONDON
v
SOUTH WALES  
  Sat 26th Aug : 06:00
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
CANTERBURY  
  Sat 26th Aug : 08:30
NRL
MELBOURNE
v
SOUTHS  
  Sat 26th Aug : 10:30
NRL
CRONULLA
v
SYDNEY  
  Sat 26th Aug : 15:00
CC2017
WIGAN
v
HULL FC  
  Sun 27th Aug : 05:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
MANLY  
  Sun 27th Aug : 07:00
NRL
PENRITH
v
ST GEORGE  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
DEWSBURY
v
SWINTON  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
ROCHDALE
v
OLDHAM  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
TOULOUSE
v
SHEFFIELD  
  Mon 28th Aug : 15:00
8s
BRADFORD
v
BATLEY  
  Thu 31st Aug : 10:50
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
BRISBANE  
  Thu 31st Aug : 20:00
SL
LEEDS
v
HULL FC  
  Fri 1st Sep : 08:30
NRL
MANLY
v
PENRITH  
  Fri 1st Sep : 10:50
NRL
PARRAMATTA
v
SOUTHS  
 > Fri 1st Sep : 20:00
SL
SALFORD
v
WAKEFIELD < 
  Fri 1st Sep : 20:00
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
CASTLEFORD  
  Fri 1st Sep : 20:00
SL
ST. HELENS
v
WIGAN  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 06:00
NRL
SYDNEY
v
GOLD COAST  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 10:30
NRL
MELBOURNE
v
CANBERRA  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 15:00
CH1
LONDON
v
HEMEL  
  Sat 2nd Sep : 20:00
8s
LONDON
v
WARRINGTON  
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM