WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Zak Hardaker

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Zak Hardaker

Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:25 pm
Posted by rubber duckie on Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:25 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 240
Rep Position: 5th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 11704
Wigan will keep him.
They'll stand by a good un...like Bateman and Hock but sack off mediocre like Joel T.
once a wire always a wire
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:28 pm
Posted by karetaker on Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:28 pm
karetaker Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 120
Rep Position: 20th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 276

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 pm
Posts: 4771
Location: Out There.
Really, how many more chances can this muppet have,this for me is by far the worse of all his other failings. He seriously put other road users even pedestrians in danger.
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:54 am
Posted by WazzaWire on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:54 am
WazzaWire Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 107th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:04 am
Posts: 275
Cannot see Wigan keeping him. Unless he has already moved over here, a driving ban is certain and his commute just got a lot more difficult.less than 3 weeks until his current ban ends. What an absolute Richard head.
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:25 am
Posted by sally cinnamon on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:25 am
sally cinnamon User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 73
Rep Position: 44th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:26 am
Posts: 14539
rubber duckie wrote:
Wigan will keep him.
They'll stand by a good un...like Bateman and Hock but sack off mediocre like Joel T.


They sacked Hock off though didn't they - he messed them about by asking for more money then said he wanted to leave to go to the NRL, then didn't turn up to pre-season training. They kept his registration so he couldn't sign for anybody good and shipped him off to Widnes. Since then Wigan have been winning trophies and Hock's career has been in the dustbin.

As for Joel Tomkins, would he be worth us having a look at? He could be another step towards the dream of a pure bred Warrington born Team.
Challenge Cup winners 2009 2010 2012
League Champions 2011 2016
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:10 am
Posted by Gaz3376 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:10 am
Gaz3376 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 109th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:08 am
Posts: 375
WazzaWire wrote:
Cannot see Wigan keeping him. Unless he has already moved over here, a driving ban is certain and his commute just got a lot more difficult.less than 3 weeks until his current ban ends. What an absolute Richard head.


He's actually renting Batemans house when he goes to Oz, in the meantime he was commuting from Yorkshire.
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:13 am
Posted by Captain Hook on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:13 am
Captain Hook Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 83
Rep Position: 37th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 1451
Location: Sunny Southport
Gaz3376 wrote:
He's actually renting Batemans house when he goes to Oz, in the meantime he was commuting from Yorkshire.

Not sure the Letting Agency have done "due diligence".
Just my opinions unless it's a FACT, in which case it's a fact.
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 am
Posted by Fantastic Mr Catpiss on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:27 am
Fantastic Mr Catpiss 100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 45
Rep Position: 66th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 208

Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:35 pm
Posts: 36038
sally cinnamon wrote:
They sacked Hock off though didn't they - he messed them about by asking for more money then said he wanted to leave to go to the NRL, then didn't turn up to pre-season training. They kept his registration so he couldn't sign for anybody good and shipped him off to Widnes. Since then Wigan have been winning trophies and Hock's career has been in the dustbin.

As for Joel Tomkins, would he be worth us having a look at? He could be another step towards the dream of a pure bred Warrington born Team.


wigan eventually let him go, after standing by him with the drugs ban, the gouging ban and various other bouts of questionable discipline, on and off the field.

They let a lot go before letting him go
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:49 am
Posted by lefty goldblatt on Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:49 am
lefty goldblatt User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 115
Rep Position: 22nd / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:25 pm
Posts: 6211
Location: South Stand.....bored
Further proof that RL players aren't the brightest.

Mind you, Hardaker looks that dim, I imagine he struggles with how to use velcro
Neither glass half full or empty. Just a realist.
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:44 am
Posted by Wires71 on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:44 am
Wires71 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 97
Rep Position: 30th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 10483
Gaz3376 wrote:
He's actually renting Batemans house when he goes to Oz, in the meantime he was commuting from Yorkshire.


Can you image letting Hardaker move into your house? :shock:

Be like a scene from CSI Miami when you got back.
https://www.mind.org.uk
Re: Zak Hardaker
Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:55 am
Posted by rubber duckie on Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:55 am
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 240
Rep Position: 5th / 77,345

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 11704
Fantastic Mr Catpiss wrote:
wigan eventually let him go, after standing by him with the drugs ban, the gouging ban and various other bouts of questionable discipline, on and off the field.

They let a lot go before letting him go

You got my back FMC.
thanks.
once a wire always a wire
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Builth Wells Wire, Dezzies_right_hook, getdownmonkeyman, grifter, Terry Griffiths and 127 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Warrington Wolves


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,828,3151,55977,3454,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sat 2nd Feb 17:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sat 9th Feb 15:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
HULL KR
Fri 22nd Feb 19:45
SLXXIV
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
Sat 2nd Mar 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
WARRINGTON
Thu 7th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 15th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 21st Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 29th Mar 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 5th Apr 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
LONDON BRONCOS
Fri 12th Apr 19:45
SLXXIV
ST. HELENS
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 19th Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
SALFORD
Mon 22nd Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
WARRINGTON
Sun 28th Apr 15:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 3rd May 19:45
SLXXIV
CASTLEFORD
v
WARRINGTON
Sat 18th May 15:00
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
HULL FC
Thu 6th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Sat 15th Jun 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 21st Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
WAKEFIELD
Thu 27th Jun 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
ST. HELENS
Sat 6th Jul 15:00
SLXXIV
LONDON BRONCOS
v
WARRINGTON
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






21