WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2018 prices
2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:38 pm
Hatfield Town Wire Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:20 pm
Posts: 433
Castleford 9/2
Wigan 9/2
Stains 5/1
Leeds6/1
Hull 7/1
Wire 10/1

Wire best priced 10/1 with paddy power, been backed with betfred 9/1
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:09 pm
mailman Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:32 pm
Posts: 189
Location: Warrington
First impressions are that Wigan are too short and Leeds are too big. Hull are hard to price up until see recruitment as they have lost a couple of key players.
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:24 pm
sally cinnamon User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:26 am
Posts: 14127
Location: NFL playoffs
Wow, 6/1 Leeds?
Challenge Cup winners 2009 2010 2012
League Champions 2011 2016
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:04 pm
sir adrian morley User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:02 pm
Posts: 6700
Location: Home sweet home
itll be wigan saints or leeds as winners as it is every year...zzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:26 pm
Hatfield Town Wire Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:20 pm
Posts: 433
What's your betting plan for the year Rubber Duckie? What price a wire treble, it was 28/1 last year.... I agree about Hull, I think there is good valve in the Staines price, but I could never back Staines or Wigan
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:05 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 8698
Hatfield Town Wire wrote:
What's your betting plan for the year Rubber Duckie? What price a wire treble, it was 28/1 last year.... I agree about Hull, I think there is good valve in the Staines price, but I could never back Staines or Wigan


Leeds...lost their spine-No

Hull... unlucky to have got Leeds in the semi, little squad change but ever injurd Ellis-Yes

Saints... Shat and no news of incomings, improved some against the middle group of shat to average around them, Salford Wakefield Hudds with Barba, they are good enough to make the 4 next season-No

Cas... left miles behind when the big guns stepped it up...what we've saw all year is where they are at...lucky against a shat Saints team that stepped up a gear-No

Pies... in theory should win with 2 marquees and full cap. Will Tompkins be all the better for a preseason?...he needs to be, Lockers has carried them all season...if mid table in May...Wane will be pushed.-No

Wire...A halfback required...forget how good an Aussie will be for now...is the lowest denominator Lui good enough?...no question he is...can we win a GF with him...I'm sure.
Props...good enough?...No...a puss poor set of props like last season...No...but the backrow could lessen the reliance on them so....maybe
Backrowers of Masila and Akauola....Yes
2 yes and a maybe makes-yes

Top 2 next season Hull and Wire...Saints Leeds and Cas?...don't waste your money.
Lump on now.
once a wire always a wire
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:07 pm
Wires71 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 9156
I'm not a betting man but isn't this license to print money? You could have £10 on all 3, and still make a decent return. Worst case Wigan win and return is £55, profit £25, ROI on 83%.

Wigan 9/2
Stains 5/1
Leeds 6/1
https://www.mind.org.uk
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:13 pm
Wires71 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:49 pm
Posts: 9156
rubber duckie wrote:
Leeds...lost their spine-No

Hull... unlucky to have got Leeds in the semi, little squad change but ever injurd Ellis-Yes

Saints... Shat and no news of incomings, improved some against the middle group of shat to average around them, Salford Wakefield Hudds with Barba, they are good enough to make the 4 next season-No

Cas... left miles behind when the big guns stepped it up...what we've saw all year is where they are at...lucky against a shat Saints team that stepped up a gear-No

Pies... in theory should win with 2 marquees and full cap. Will Tompkins be all the better for a preseason?...he needs to be, Lockers has carried them all season...if mid table in May...Wane will be pushed.-No

Wire...A halfback required...forget how good an Aussie will be for now...is the lowest denominator Lui good enough?...no question he is...can we win a GF with him...I'm sure.
Props...good enough?...No...a puss poor set of props like last season...No...but the backrow could lessen the reliance on them so....maybe
Backrowers of Masila and Akauola....Yes
2 yes and a maybe makes-yes

Top 2 next season Hull and Wire...Saints Leeds and Cas?...don't waste your money.
Lump on now.


Your optimism is heart warming.
https://www.mind.org.uk
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:49 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 8698
Wires71 wrote:
I'm not a betting man but isn't this license to print money? You could have £10 on all 3, and still make a decent return. Worst case Wigan win and return is £55, profit £25, ROI on 83%.

Wigan 9/2
Stains 5/1
Leeds 6/1

You wouldn't make a penny betting these three.
once a wire always a wire
Re: 2018 prices
Post Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:01 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 8698
If the winning team isn't in black and white, it'll be primrose and blue, because none of the other semi finalist are not, or will not be, good enough.

Wigan have to rely on the preseason of Tompkins to improve fortunes because they don't have cap space to buy improvement....I honestly don't think Sam's best form will help Pies become anything more than 3rd or 4th...They were a long way off Hull and Leeds.
once a wire always a wire
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alffi_7, Bing [Bot], BramleyWire, Brolenni13, CW8, easyWire, HOOF HEARTED, Instalamus, Irish Wire, jackflash, karetaker, mailman, Melph, moving on..., Mr Snoodle, MrFlibble, Paul2812, rubber duckie, Rugby, scottty, Snaggletooth, Steve51, the flying biscuit, The Speculator, WalterWizard, WazzaWire and 272 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Warrington Wolves


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,653,1511,66276,3064,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 27th Oct : 10:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
ENGLAND
Sat 28th Oct : 06:00
World Cup: Group C
  
PNG
v
WALES
Sat 28th Oct : 08:10
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SAMOA
Sat 28th Oct : 10:40
World Cup: Group D
  
FIJI
v
USA
Sun 29th Oct : 03:30
World Cup: Group B
  
IRELAND
v
ITALY
Sun 29th Oct : 05:00
World Cup: Group A
  
FRANCE
v
LEBANON
Sun 29th Oct : 06:15
World Cup: Group C/D
  
SCOTLAND
v
TONGA
Fri 3rd Nov : 09:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
FRANCE
Sat 4th Nov : 04:00
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SCOTLAND
Sat 4th Nov : 06:30
World Cup: Group B
  
SAMOA
v
TONGA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM