WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Today's game v HKR.

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves Today's game v HKR.

Re: Today's game v HKR.
Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:34 pm
ninearches Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Posts: 3370
Location: newton-le-willows

Dwyer,Julienne, Savelio & Philbin all made a difference today. Did Clark get injured again i didn't see him come back out in the 2nd half ? A performance with no pressure that would have produced more points but for poor reffing again.
Re: Today's game v HKR.
Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:00 pm
karetaker User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:23 pm
Posts: 3712
Location: Moving closer to Widnes at this rate.
ninearches wrote:
Dwyer,Julienne, Savelio & Philbin all made a difference today. Did Clark get injured again i didn't see him come back out in the 2nd half ? A performance with no pressure that would have produced more points but for poor reffing again.


Standard of reffing is beyond poor,but what really peeved me were the HKR players feigning injury then taking off like Usain Bolt,even Hewer had had enough at one point and said something. Whose clown was that that came on the pitch,he fended off them stewards quite well lol.
Re: Today's game v HKR.
Post Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 pm
ninearches Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:01 pm
Posts: 3370
Location: newton-le-willows

I don't know who the pitch invader was but the feigning injury ruse was something Hull FC were doing earlier in the year when we drew at the HJ. Must be a Humberside thing. The ref called at least 3 forward passes wrongly right in front of where we were stood & missed somebody drop the ball in the tackle & regather it.
Re: Today's game v HKR.
Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:37 am
Eton st robin Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:29 am
Posts: 11
ninearches wrote:
don't know who the pitch invader was but the feigning injury ruse was something Hull FC were doing earlier in the year when we drew at the HJ. Must be a Humberside thing.


No such place as Humberside pal
Re: Today's game v HKR.
Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:08 am
Psychedelic Casual Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Manchester
silver2 wrote:
I hope that today's tactics by Hull KR aren't a preview of how we'll be playing the game next season. If they are, I'm afraid I won't be attending. However I was impressed by the singing from their fans. I can only assume that they practice.

Both Hull clubs have good songs and create good atmosphere because they don't have a drum so don't have inane ramblings with no words and stupid "der der der"s and "wooooaaaahh"s
--- ¡ We are Wire ! ---
Re: Today's game v HKR.
Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:49 pm
Psychedelic Casual Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:46 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Manchester
karetaker wrote:
Standard of reffing is beyond poor,but what really peeved me were the HKR players feigning injury then taking off like Usain Bolt,even Hewer had had enough at one point and said something. Whose clown was that that came on the pitch,he fended off them stewards quite well lol.

The whole game is getting bad for this.

This sport is becoming a bit of a joke, if I’m honest (and angry)!
--- ¡ We are Wire ! ---
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Builth Wells Wire, Google [Bot], lister, rubber duckie, The Riddler, Watford Wire and 110 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Warrington Wolves


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,652,14781176,3044,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 27th Oct : 10:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
ENGLAND
Sat 28th Oct : 06:00
World Cup: Group C
  
PNG
v
WALES
Sat 28th Oct : 08:10
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SAMOA
Sat 28th Oct : 10:40
World Cup: Group D
  
FIJI
v
USA
Sun 29th Oct : 03:30
World Cup: Group B
  
IRELAND
v
ITALY
Sun 29th Oct : 05:00
World Cup: Group A
  
FRANCE
v
LEBANON
Sun 29th Oct : 06:15
World Cup: Group C/D
  
SCOTLAND
v
TONGA
Fri 3rd Nov : 09:00
World Cup: Group A
  
AUSTRALIA
v
FRANCE
Sat 4th Nov : 04:00
World Cup: Group B
  
NEW ZEALAND
v
SCOTLAND
Sat 4th Nov : 06:30
World Cup: Group B
  
SAMOA
v
TONGA
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM