WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - League Express.

Board index Super League Warrington Wolves League Express.

Re: League Express.
Post Wed May 16, 2018 8:15 pm
Posted by Captain Hook on Wed May 16, 2018 8:15 pm
Captain Hook Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:54 pm
Posts: 1366
Location: Sunny Southport
primroseandblue wrote:
Get a life

Clearly he has misspelled his username, should be a double s
Just my opinions unless it's a FACT, in which case it's a fact.
Re: League Express.
Post Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 pm
Posted by rubber duckie on Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 11493
AS108 wrote:
We’re both 15 games in and 14 of those in the league, it’s hardly a couple of games. The stats are a more than fair reflection of how teams have performed so far this season, which is why Saints are 1st and 2nd on most. As for the second point I’ve no clue what you’re on about, we’ve both played every team once and both played Huddersfield twice. As I’ve said, the stats accurately represent how every team has performed, you just don’t want them to because they don’t favour Warrington.

No its not. You at least need balance to have some fare reading from stats. This cannot be possibly achieved without every team playing 11 HOME AND 11 AWAY, as there is always a small advantage playing a home fixture, even then the stat isn't right because of Magic....
Then there are variables like game 1 and 2 Wire loose at home to Saints and Leeds because the new boss had and agenda of fixing the defence first and attack with just 5 drives and a kick. But these games are included in your 15, this affects the stats so they favour Saints over Wire.

So stick your round 15 stats up your aspidistra
once a wire always a wire
Re: League Express.
Post Thu May 17, 2018 4:58 pm
Posted by AS108 on Thu May 17, 2018 4:58 pm
AS108 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm
Posts: 403
rubber duckie wrote:
No its not. You at least need balance to have some fare reading from stats. This cannot be possibly achieved without every team playing 11 HOME AND 11 AWAY, as there is always a small advantage playing a home fixture, even then the stat isn't right because of Magic....
Then there are variables like game 1 and 2 Wire loose at home to Saints and Leeds because the new boss had and agenda of fixing the defence first and attack with just 5 drives and a kick. But these games are included in your 15, this affects the stats so they favour Saints over Wire.

So stick your round 15 stats up your aspidistra


Even for you this is a whole new level of rubbish. The whole post is nonsense but the part in bold is the worst and completely backs up my point that you don’t like the stats because they don’t favour Warrington. What on earth does Warringtons transitional period have to do with anything, you’ve basically said that Warrington lost so those games don’t count. Doesn’t matter what Prices agenda at the time was, you lost. And how hard is it to get into your head that 15 games is more than a big enough sample to collate accurate stats. None of this is a surprise seen as it’s coming from the same person who think that every game at the Magic will be decided by a 2 point margin.
Re: League Express.
Post Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 pm
Posted by rubber duckie on Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 11493
AS108 wrote:
Even for you this is a whole new level of rubbish. The whole post is nonsense but the part in bold is the worst and completely backs up my point that you don’t like the stats because they don’t favour Warrington. What on earth does Warringtons transitional period have to do with anything, you’ve basically said that Warrington lost so those games don’t count. Doesn’t matter what Prices agenda at the time was, you lost. And how hard is it to get into your head that 15 games is more than a big enough sample to collate accurate stats. None of this is a surprise seen as it’s coming from the same person who think that every game at the Magic will be decided by a 2 point margin.

OK. You are thick, you'd have got a better stat after rnd1. I cannot believe you didn't use that.

. I did say you wouldn't understand before wasted my time....I guess I am the bigger fool.

.I so wish we were playing one trick Saints now instead of our arch rivals Wigan, who are consistently the toughest derby opponents.
Last edited by rubber duckie on Thu May 17, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
once a wire always a wire
Re: League Express.
Post Thu May 17, 2018 6:53 pm
Posted by AS108 on Thu May 17, 2018 6:53 pm
AS108 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:40 pm
Posts: 403
rubber duckie wrote:
OK. You are thick, you'd have got a better stat after rnd1. I cannot believe you didn't use that.

. I did say you wouldn't understand before wasted my time....I guess I am the bigger fool.

.I so wish we were playing one trick Saints now instead of our arch rivals Wigan, who are consistently the toughest derby opponents.


Again, I have no clue what you’re referring to with the first two sentences.

And would that be ‘one trick Saints’ who are top of the league and battered Warrington 12-30 and ‘toughest derby opponents’ Wigan who Warrington beat? Absolutely hilarious yet again.
Re: League Express.
Post Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 pm
Posted by primroseandblue on Thu May 17, 2018 7:22 pm
primroseandblue User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:52 pm
Posts: 16
Haven't you got that life yet.yawn yawn.
Re: League Express.
Post Thu May 17, 2018 8:18 pm
Posted by rubber duckie on Thu May 17, 2018 8:18 pm
rubber duckie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 77,258

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:09 pm
Posts: 11493
primroseandblue wrote:
Haven't you got that life yet.yawn yawn.

It serves me right for banter with what comes across as an inbetweener.
once a wire always a wire
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Builth Wells Wire, DAG, exeastender, getdownmonkeyman, Google [Bot], karetaker, MorePlaymakersNeeded, morrisseyisawire, rubber duckie, Saintflyer13, Wrath and 170 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Warrington Wolves


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,810,8971,64377,2584,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






21