LOGIN or REGISTER FOR FEWER ADS AND MORE FEATURES
Currently There are 1930 Rugby League fans online
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad | Contract Info | Signings

Board index Super League Salford Red Devils - scarletturkey.com Squad | Contract Info | Signings

king of the shed User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Have I imagined this or have I read somewhere the possibility of taking Lee Gaskell from Saints on loan?

Les Diables Rouges Originaux - 1934

Give us our Devil Back!

Founding member of the "Neil Baker is/was/always will be God" Supporters Club (Est. 1985) & still The official No1 (Salford based) Kevin 'Buddha' McGuinness - Supporter!
Chico User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

king of the shed wrote:
Have I imagined this or have I read somewhere the possibility of taking Lee Gaskell from Saints on loan?

Yep. Saw this in the MEN or LE I think.
middleman User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

king of the shed wrote:

not that I've heard , but he's a goal kicking stand off or centre and he's pretty much back in Saint's 20's at present , he's young and not Australian, 2 + points.
only others mentioned :-
Full back Matty Russell on season loan from Wigan
linked with the Warrington's Irlam born 2nd Row/Centre Matty Blythe.
"In his autumn before the winter comes man's last mad surge of youth." "What on earth are you talking about?"

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:26 am
reds89 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Been told by a Hull fan that we've signed Martin Aspinwall from them.
Iain User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Just read on Twitter that Aspinwall has supposedly been confirmed as signing for Leigh.
LEDGE787 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

According to Saints board we will be getting Magennis on loan next season.
SaleSlim Strong-running second rower

[quote="middleman"Full back Matty Russell on season loan from Wigan[/quote]

I'd be happy with that.... looked a top player the other week against our 20's. Pace to burn.
Frosties. User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

SaleSlim wrote:
I'd be happy with that.... looked a top player the other week against our 20's. Pace to burn.

Signed for Gold Coast Titans apparently.
LEEDSRHINOS
04 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 11 | 12
SUPERLEAGUE
---
2014 - Zak Hardaker | Ben Jones-Bishop | Kallum Watkins | Joel Moon | Ryan Hall | Danny McGuire | Rob Burrow | Kylie Leuluai | Paul Aiton | Jamie Peacock | Jamie Jones-Buchanan | Carl Ablett | Kevin Sinfield | Stevie Ward | Brett Delaney | Ryan Bailey | Ian Kirke | Chris Clarkson | Mitch Achurch | Tom Briscoe | Brad Singleton | Liam Sutcliffe | Elliot Minchella | Andy Yates
---
Twitter? Follow Me
SaleSlim Strong-running second rower

Was stopped by a Fax fan at the GF last night and asked what I thought about Salford signing Sam Barlow. Asked the lad if it was a done deal and he says he knows Barlow, who confirmed it's true. My knowledge of the championship and championship 1 is pretty poot tbh, has anyone seen the lad play? Looks a big lad so would add a bit of size to the pack.
Red-Devils-PAW User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

[quote="Michigan red"]Much rather give a youngster a chance[quote]

Morris to Workington
Devils Disciples required - No initiation ceremony needed just enter AJ Bell Stadium on Gameday to be accepted.
PreviousNext