WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Catalan Dragons v Wigan Warriors - 17:15:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Catalan Dragons v Wigan Warriors - 17:15:00

Posted by Marvin on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:30 am
Marvin User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,316

Quiz Score: 0

Location: "Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."
GAME ON : Catalan Dragons v Wigan Warriors - 17:15:00

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAME, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.
"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."
Posted by Levrier on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:45 pm
Levrier Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,316

Catalans started like a house on fire. They had several chances in the first 5 minutes but then seemed to lose interest when we stood up to them. They spent the rest of the game working at 80% with little attacking threat. Wigan played well and were allowed enough room and time to throw the ball around. That did not always go well. Escape had a fine game on the wing when Liam went off injured. I hope it was not as bad as it looked but when you suddenly collapse without contact it is usually is not good. Sam bosses the game but Williams looked like a weight has gone off his shoulders. The forwards generally dominated with Greenwood looking in fine form. Partington has his second good game in a row. Les Cats looked like a team who did not want to get hurt before next week and they have some good players to come back in.
Posted by JEAN CAPDOUZE on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:07 pm
JEAN CAPDOUZE User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 23rd / 77,316

Levrier wrote:
Catalans started like a house on fire. They had several chances in the first 5 minutes but then seemed to lose interest when we stood up to them. They spent the rest of the game working at 80% with little attacking threat. Wigan played well and were allowed enough room and time to throw the ball around. That did not always go well. Escape had a fine game on the wing when Liam went off injured. I hope it was not as bad as it looked but when you suddenly collapse without contact it is usually is not good. Sam bosses the game but Williams looked like a weight has gone off his shoulders. The forwards generally dominated with Greenwood looking in fine form. Partington has his second good game in a row. Les Cats looked like a team who did not want to get hurt before next week and they have some good players to come back in.

Agreed.

Catalans today rested a lot of strike power in the form of Remi Casty, Mickael Simon, Benjamin Garcia, David Mead and Antoine Gigot
Toulouse for Championship in 2017, Super League in 2021!

Avignon for Championship in 2021, Super League in 2022!