WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Salford Reds Devils v Warrington Wolves - 15:15:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Salford Reds Devils v Warrington Wolves - 15:15:00

Posted by Marvin on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:30 am
Marvin User avatar
ADMIN
ADMIN

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 76,793

Quiz Score: 0

Location: "Don't pretend you want to talk to me, I know you hate me."
GAME ON : Salford Reds Devils v Warrington Wolves - 15:15:00

GENERAL CHAT ABOUT THE GAME, BUILD UP, THE ACTION AS IT HAPPENS AND AFTERMATH BELOW.
"You think you've got problems, what are you supposed to do if you're a manically depressed robot? No, don't bother to answer that, I'm fifty thousand times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the answer. It gives me a headache just trying to think down to your level."
Posted by Towns88 on Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:50 pm
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,793

Another ugly game on sky. Credit to Salford for not throwing the towell in. Not a great advert.
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Posted by TheUnassumingBadger on Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:00 pm
TheUnassumingBadger User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Warrington started pretty well giving the ball some air down the left hand side, then as you say the game went scrappy. Not entirely sure what the point of starting with King at centre then bringing him off for Atkins was, bizarre to see that.
Posted by Asgardian13 on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:57 am
Asgardian13 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 76,793

TheUnassumingBadger wrote:
Warrington started pretty well giving the ball some air down the left hand side, then as you say the game went scrappy. Not entirely sure what the point of starting with King at centre then bringing him off for Atkins was, bizarre to see that.

King earned his starting place after doing pretty well while Atkins was injured. I think he has promise but was looking a bit lost yesterday: one pass to Charnley even the commentators called it: a pass for passing's sake to a winger well marked and dangerously close to touchline. Also, Atkins would have been fresher after not playing over Easter: it was clear both teams tired in second half so this was a pragmatic switch by Price.
Two Music Week Top 10s for Ryker Sear last year. Stand by for more in 2018
Posted by TheUnassumingBadger on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:23 am
TheUnassumingBadger User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Asgardian13 wrote:
King earned his starting place after doing pretty well while Atkins was injured. I think he has promise but was looking a bit lost yesterday: one pass to Charnley even the commentators called it: a pass for passing's sake to a winger well marked and dangerously close to touchline. Also, Atkins would have been fresher after not playing over Easter: it was clear both teams tired in second half so this was a pragmatic switch by Price.

Makes sense. I thought he might use Atkins in the back row when I saw him on the bench.