WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Hull FC v Widnes Vikings - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Hull FC v Widnes Vikings - 19:45:00

Posted by Cokey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,218

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 4588
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
SaleSlim wrote:
How's your domination of SL going that you were promising all and sundry after your last promotion? :lol:

Enjoy Station Road. :D :DANCE:


Station Road?

When your club ends up in the championship, and completely implodes, then runs into big financial trouble, then…….. Enjoy having no club. :lol: :lol: :WHISTLE:
Image
Posted by SaleSlim on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:34 am
SaleSlim Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,218

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 825
Cokey wrote:
Station Road?

When your club ends up in the championship, and completely implodes, then runs into big financial trouble, then…….. Enjoy having no club. :lol: :lol: :WHISTLE:


Heywood.... I'll blame sleep deprivation for that one. :lol: Either way, the best thing about being a Salford fan is we know what we are, a small club with a small but passionate fan base. Unlike the Leythers, who think they're a big club on the cusp of greatness. Jesus wept your lot are worse than Wire fans for your levels of delusion!. :lol:
Posted by Cokey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,218

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 4588
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
SaleSlim wrote:
Heywood.... I'll blame sleep deprivation for that one. :lol: Either way, the best thing about being a Salford fan is we know what we are, a small club with a small but passionate fan base. Unlike the Leythers, who think they're a big club on the cusp of greatness. Jesus wept your lot are worse than Wire fans for your levels of delusion!. :lol:



Not at all, You've just made that up. :LIAR:
Image
Posted by SaleSlim on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:50 am
SaleSlim Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 77,218

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am
Posts: 825
Cokey wrote:
[/color][/b]

Not at all, You've just made that up. :LIAR:


Do I need to go back to the old Scarlet Turkey forum and take screen shots to prove a point? :) Nah I didn't think so. Look on the bright side, plenty of good away trips in the championship for a good session. It's great not having our forum on RLFans any more. Just good old banter between the dozen or so of us Salford fans without the inane dribblings of the Leythers or Castleford's Perry Mason. :BOW:

Whose board is Neil Barker (aka Mario) trolling these days? :CRAZY:
Posted by Cokey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:57 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,218

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Posts: 4588
Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
SaleSlim wrote:
Do I need to go back to the old Scarlet Turkey forum and take screen shots to prove a point? :) Nah I didn't think so. Look on the bright side, plenty of good away trips in the championship for a good session. It's great not having our forum on RLFans any more. Just good old banter between the dozen or so of us Salford fans without the inane dribblings of the Leythers or Castleford's Perry Mason. :BOW:

Whose board is Neil Barker (aka Mario) trolling these days? :CRAZY:


It's like you say, It was good old banter that's all. BTW - Mario is quiet at the minute. :thumb:
Image
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alffi_7, Barrett was robbed, BRIXTON, Charlie Sheen, christopher, CM Punk, Darwinsdad, eric35, Hopie, Mild Rover, MrFlibble, RoyBoy29, tigertot, Traffic, wiganermike, Willzay and 130 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,797,8361,56677,2184,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 28th Sep 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
ST. HELENS
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 28th Sep 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WAKEFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 28th Sep 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
HULL FC
Fri 28th Sep 19:45
 SL8s
LEEDS RHINOS
v
TORONTO
Sat 29th Sep 15:00
 SL8s
HULL KR
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
Sat 29th Sep 15:00
 SL8s
LONDON BRONCOS
v
HALIFAX
Sat 29th Sep 15:00
 SL8s
SALFORD
v
TOULOUSE
Sat 29th Sep 17:15
SUPER LEAGUE
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 30th Sep 10:20
NRL
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
v
MELBOURNE STORM
Sun 30th Sep 14:00
WSL
YORK W
v
LEEDS W
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






2