WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - GAME ON : Hull FC v Widnes Vikings - 19:45:00

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace GAME ON : Hull FC v Widnes Vikings - 19:45:00

Posted by Cokey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:07 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 235
Rep Position: 4th / 77,338

Quiz Score: 0

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
SaleSlim wrote:
How's your domination of SL going that you were promising all and sundry after your last promotion? :lol:

Enjoy Station Road. :D :DANCE:

Station Road?

When your club ends up in the championship, and completely implodes, then runs into big financial trouble, then…….. Enjoy having no club. :lol: :lol: :WHISTLE:
Posted by SaleSlim on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:34 am
SaleSlim Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 65th / 77,338

Cokey wrote:
Station Road?

When your club ends up in the championship, and completely implodes, then runs into big financial trouble, then…….. Enjoy having no club. :lol: :lol: :WHISTLE:

Heywood.... I'll blame sleep deprivation for that one. :lol: Either way, the best thing about being a Salford fan is we know what we are, a small club with a small but passionate fan base. Unlike the Leythers, who think they're a big club on the cusp of greatness. Jesus wept your lot are worse than Wire fans for your levels of delusion!. :lol:
Posted by Cokey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:58 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Location: Across The Universe....... Jai guru deva om - Nothings gonna change my world.
SaleSlim wrote:
Heywood.... I'll blame sleep deprivation for that one. :lol: Either way, the best thing about being a Salford fan is we know what we are, a small club with a small but passionate fan base. Unlike the Leythers, who think they're a big club on the cusp of greatness. Jesus wept your lot are worse than Wire fans for your levels of delusion!. :lol:

Not at all, You've just made that up. :LIAR:
Posted by SaleSlim on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:50 am
SaleSlim Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 44
Rep Position: 65th / 77,338

Cokey wrote:
[/color][/b]

Not at all, You've just made that up. :LIAR:

Do I need to go back to the old Scarlet Turkey forum and take screen shots to prove a point? :) Nah I didn't think so. Look on the bright side, plenty of good away trips in the championship for a good session. It's great not having our forum on RLFans any more. Just good old banter between the dozen or so of us Salford fans without the inane dribblings of the Leythers or Castleford's Perry Mason. :BOW:

Whose board is Neil Barker (aka Mario) trolling these days? :CRAZY:
Posted by Cokey on Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:57 am
Cokey User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

SaleSlim wrote:
Do I need to go back to the old Scarlet Turkey forum and take screen shots to prove a point? :) Nah I didn't think so. Look on the bright side, plenty of good away trips in the championship for a good session. It's great not having our forum on RLFans any more. Just good old banter between the dozen or so of us Salford fans without the inane dribblings of the Leythers or Castleford's Perry Mason. :BOW:

Whose board is Neil Barker (aka Mario) trolling these days? :CRAZY:

It's like you say, It was good old banter that's all. BTW - Mario is quiet at the minute. :thumb:
Previous