WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Dear sky please no more dull Kr

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace Dear sky please no more dull Kr

Re: Dear sky please no more dull Kr
Post Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 pm
Posted by knockersbumpMKII on Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:11 pm
knockersbumpMKII Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 11
Rep Position: 24th / 76,905

Quiz Score: 396

Oh ffs get over it already. Watch, don't watch, KR will by seasons end be the least on tv next to Hudds/widnes and Salford give or take a game.
We've had to put up (over the last few seasons, ok almost forever) with watching so called big name teams virtually every week even when their tactics were horrible to watch (wigan too often) or simply SLwhipping boy rabble like Leeds and Warrington who were absolute garbage but on far more frequently than others.

You won't ditch sky, you're just a whiny little baby, grow up and use the remote if you don't like something!
Post Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Posted by Someday on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:55 pm
Someday Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 76,905

Quiz Score: 0

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
Oh ffs get over it already. Watch, don't watch, KR will by seasons end be the least on tv next to Hudds/widnes and Salford give or take a game.
We've had to put up (over the last few seasons, ok almost forever) with watching so called big name teams virtually every week even when their tactics were horrible to watch (wigan too often) or simply SLwhipping boy rabble like Leeds and Warrington who were absolute garbage but on far more frequently than others.

You won't ditch sky, you're just a whiny little baby, grow up and use the remote if you don't like something!

Well said and true
Post Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm
Posted by Seth on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:00 pm
Seth Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 13
Rep Position: 22nd / 76,905

Someday wrote:
Thank you and we hope to do better has soon has possible

AS!!!!! It’s AS not has!!!
Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:06 am
Posted by Someday on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:06 am
Someday Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 76,905

Seth wrote:
AS!!!!! It’s AS not has!!!

Sorry about that does it really bother you because it does not bother me
Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 pm
Posted by Seth on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 pm
Seth Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 13
Rep Position: 22nd / 76,905

It does yeah. I can’t understand for the life of me how people get those two mixed up.
Post Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 pm
Posted by rover 2000 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 pm
rover 2000 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

jesus-is-coming wrote:
Why on earth are we inflicted with hull Kr every week ?? Possibly the worst team ever to play in super league actually thinking of cancelling my sky subscription
don't think about it do it, you lot wont be on there for a long time if ever again
MIKE SMITH- THE BEST CENTRE HULL HAS EVER MADE!
Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 am
Posted by Call Me God on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:37 am
Call Me God User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 2nd / 76,905

HKR beat Catalans fr their only points this year and Catalans beat HKR for their only points thus far......Salford took their only points off HKR.

Both HKR and Catalans are on TV again this weekend whilst the week after it's Salford and Catalans who feature.....whilst the weekend after it's back to HKR.....

......it's almost like SKY are getting their commitment to show crap sides out of the way before Easter :shock: because those 3 sides +1 other will be making up the bottom 4 this year.

Salford
Catalans
HKR
London
Toulouse
Toronto
and 2 others......the middle 8 line-up almost decided inside the first month....Jeopardy....it'll pack'em in! :CRAZY: :CRAZY:
JESUS WEPT :WALL: HOW MANY TIMES?????
£20 a ticket and £15 on beer and merchandise.....so an away fan is worth £35. At best, 1,000 is the average away support split across 11 rounds and I am being really generous here, so Toronto, replacing say Wakefield will cost a SL club £35,000.
The minimum turnover of a SL club is £4,000,000 so Toronto instead of Wakefield is worth less than 1% of a SL clubs turnover.

There are many valid reasons for and against expansion into America, but "AWAY FANS" isn't one of them. :BEAT:
Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 am
Posted by wrencat1873 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:23 am
wrencat1873 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 34
Rep Position: 5th / 76,905

Call Me God wrote:
HKR beat Catalans fr their only points this year and Catalans beat HKR for their only points thus far......Salford took their only points off HKR.

Both HKR and Catalans are on TV again this weekend whilst the week after it's Salford and Catalans who feature.....whilst the weekend after it's back to HKR.....

......it's almost like SKY are getting their commitment to show crap sides out of the way before Easter :shock: because those 3 sides +1 other will be making up the bottom 4 this year.

Salford
Catalans
HKR
London
Toulouse
Toronto
and 2 others......the middle 8 line-up almost decided inside the first month....Jeopardy....it'll pack'em in! :CRAZY: :CRAZY:

Catalan v Toulouse could be a great game.
If it all kicks off, they'll be after banning RL in France all over again !
And whoever is in that League, is going to clock up some serious air miles.

FWIW I think Catalan may just about make the top 8 but, it's all too early to tell.
They look to be improving (a little) but they will need to pick up some points on the road.
Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:54 am
Posted by Huddersfield1895 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:54 am
Huddersfield1895 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 7
Rep Position: 28th / 76,905

jesus-is-coming wrote:
Why on earth are we inflicted with hull Kr every week ?? Possibly the worst team ever to play in super league actually thinking of cancelling my sky subscription

Don't loose the faith Bro. Things will come good trust me
Post Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:30 am
Posted by fun time frankie on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:30 am
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 76,905

Call Me God wrote:

Salford
Catalans
HKR
London
Toulouse
Toronto

To be fair all Catalans games are shown so your argument falls down a bit and I know this is directed at my team and yes the games haven't been great but have any of the games been any good to watch so far this season and the answer is no
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
PreviousNext