WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Jermaine Charged
Re: Jermaine Charged
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:11 pm
Posted by brearley84 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:11 pm
brearley84 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

bren2k wrote:
I should think so too - that was the most obvious example of a bite you're ever likely to see; makes his idiocy even more annoying, because he's been our best player thus far.

:CRAZY:
HUDDERSFIELD
-
THE BIRTHPLACE OF RUGBY LEAGUE
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:57 pm
Posted by rollin thunder on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:57 pm
rollin thunder Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Seth wrote:
What a grub farah is shoving his forearm in his face then trying to get a man sent off by faking a bite.

wish we would stop using that Australian word Grub, it horrible i hate it. Can we please go back to using proper English phrases like "sh#t house" or dirty b'stard to describe players of morally questionable gamesmanship.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Posted by Seth on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:23 pm
Seth Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

rollin thunder wrote:
wish we would stop using that Australian word Grub, it horrible i hate it. Can we please go back to using proper English phrases like "sh#t house" or dirty b'stard to describe players of morally questionable gamesmanship.

It was a hint towards the irony of Farah directing that insult at JM after the incident.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:09 pm
Posted by rollin thunder on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:09 pm
rollin thunder Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Seth wrote:
It was a hint towards the irony of Farah directing that insult at JM after the incident.

yeah i know i got it, i just hat that word, Sh*thouse is much better.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:30 pm
Posted by knockersbumpMKII on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:30 pm
knockersbumpMKII Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Farah being the gutless turd he is didn't even attend the hearing nor make any written statement, this very likely played a significant part in the outcome which was dealt with in just a few minutes. Basically a false accusation by a disgusting human being not only trying to cheat but sullying the name of a model professional.
Farah should be banned and fined for this.
Here's a run down of what happened according to JM in this article http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... zhjxu.html
Previous