WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Luke Gale Undergoes Emergency Appendectomy

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace & RLWC2017 Luke Gale Undergoes Emergency Appendectomy

Posted by Nothus on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:06 am
Nothus User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:27 pm
Posts: 4522
Location: Bradford
Wigg'n wrote:
I'm trying to imagine this same post if Danny McGuire got the same injury??


If Leeds had played a cracking brand of rugby all season, with McGuire being instrumental throughout, only for him to be struck down by such circumstances, then yes. I could quite easily see such a post being made. By me if not someone else.

It was some breaking RL news so I made a thread about it for people to discuss. Stop being so cynical.
Posted by number 6 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 am
number 6 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 10541
chris green has just had his appendix out after wembley, he is due back for fc next week, so that will be 4 weeks nearly
Posted by FlexWheeler on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:47 am
FlexWheeler Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:01 pm
Posts: 3673
It's a blow for cacky classy cocky cass but I'm sure he'll play in the semi, by hook or crook.
''I'm the most intelligent man here and I intend to keep us alive''

''The most intelligent, is that a fact?''

''it is, sheriff has a wife, so does Mr Odwyer, and you're a widower''

''Yeah, what does that have to do with anything?''

.......''smart men don't get married''
Posted by The Devil's Advocate on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:38 am
The Devil's Advocate User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Posts: 3270
Location: In the seaside town ...that they forgot to bomb
FlexWheeler wrote:
It's a blow for cacky classy cocky cass but I'm sure he'll play in the semi, by hook or crook.


Wow, their dominance over Leeds is really getting to you.

Just hope like me, it's not a Cas v Leeds final, surely the showpiece event needs to be a contest.
"What year is this?"
Posted by LifeLongHKRFan on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:26 pm
LifeLongHKRFan User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 1933
Wigg'n wrote:
I'm trying to imagine this same post if Danny McGuire got the same injury??



Phil Clarke would say its down to the rugby gods
Posted by Tigerade on Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:37 pm
Tigerade User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:02 pm
Posts: 4814
Location: WF10 - just a small town in Wakefield
FlexWheeler wrote:
It's a blow for cacky classy cocky cass but I'm sure he'll play in the semi, by hook or crook.


How's that song go ?....... Oh aye "Eight in a row, eight in a row, eight in a row, eight in a row, eight in a row." :lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted by PrinterThe on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:55 pm
PrinterThe Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:34 pm
Posts: 1520
number 6 wrote:
chris green has just had his appendix out after wembley, he is due back for fc next week, so that will be 4 weeks nearly


Young player at Leeds Josh Jordan Roberts has discussed going through the same thing earlier in the year and he was out for 5 weeks.

Going by these timelines he surely can't be ready for the SF which is 15 days away. The GF will be a push at 24 days away, do you take that risk if you're Daryl Powell only to see him breakdown during the match and unlikely to play near his best. He'll clearly be targeted by the opposition.
Posted by number 6 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:40 pm
number 6 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:46 pm
Posts: 10541
PrinterThe wrote:
Young player at Leeds Josh Jordan Roberts has discussed going through the same thing earlier in the year and he was out for 5 weeks.

Going by these timelines he surely can't be ready for the SF which is 15 days away. The GF will be a push at 24 days away, do you take that risk if you're Daryl Powell only to see him breakdown during the match and unlikely to play near his best. He'll clearly be targeted by the opposition.



depends how desperate they want to win the GF if they get there, will surely be targetted by players if he does play, similar to richard horne at wembley in 2008
Posted by Wigg'n on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:04 pm
Wigg'n Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 10:08 am
Posts: 5798
Tigerade wrote:
How's that song go ?....... Oh aye "Eight in a row, eight in a row, eight in a row, eight in a row, eight in a row." :lol: :lol: :lol:


Why have you got a song about our Challenge Cup wins between 1988 and 1995?
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CM Punk, Darwinsdad, Durham Giant, Ex-Swarcliffe Rhino, FearTheVee, Hessle Roader, Hopie, Kevs Head, reds89, Tricky2309 and 88 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Virtual Terrace & RLWC2017





POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,663,7591,04776,3494,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 24th Nov 09:00
World Cup: Semi Final
AUSTRALIA
v
FIJI
Sat 25th Nov 05:00
World Cup: Semi Final
ENGLAND
v
TONGA
Thu 1st Feb 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WARRINGTON
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Thu 1st Feb 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Fri 2nd Feb 19:30
SUPER LEAGUE
SALFORD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 2nd Feb 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
ST. HELENS
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 2nd Feb 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 4th Feb 15:00
SUPER LEAGUE
WIDNES VIKINGS
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Thu 8th Feb 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL KR
Fri 9th Feb 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WAKEFIELD
v
SALFORD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM