WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SKY Commentary Team

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Virtual Terrace SKY Commentary Team

Re: SKY Commentary Team
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:39 pm
craig hkr Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

It's all opinions. The 2 I like are Carney and Mcdermott .Barrie in particular I find witty and as a player he knew every trick and the fact he was a hard even nasty player I respect him more now.If he played for your team you would have loved him. I don't wish any of them out of a job apart from Cummings who's role isn't needed
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:46 pm
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Half the time Eddie Hemmings is a commentator and half the time he is a comment maker, usually historical facts which offer little of use to add to the game being played on the night. I won't criticise him for the former but will on the latter. He clearly has a very good memory for remembering all the statistics he quotes, I just wish he would not waste time trotting them out.
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:00 pm
wire-flyer User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

It was quite funny last night when Hull were playing Wigan, Phil said something like "Hull have defended so well with 12 men, THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE BEST HULL PERFORMANCES . . . in . . . erm" and then stopped, like even he couldn't believe the hyped up nonsense he was about to spout :lol:
Post Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:29 pm
craig hkr Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Tbf they looked like they were going to win with 5 min to go.They didnt, oh well
Previous