Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:57 am
Posted by Bullseye on Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:57 am
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 8th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 392

They paid for my all expenses trip to Bora Bora with the missus. We had our own jumbo jet painted in Bulls colours with "Iconic Airways" along the side.

Nigel and Ralph served me drinks on the beach for a fortnight.

Great blokes those RFL guys.
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
Re: Speedway
Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:19 pm
Posted by thepimp007 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:19 pm
thepimp007 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 432

Scarey71 wrote:
You say that, but you know full well you wrote that on the Apple MacBook Pro the RFL bought you so you could watch live streaming on Proper Sport whilst you were in Dubai as guest of Ralphie Rimmer.

Goes without saying haha
Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:48 pm
Posted by le penguin on Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:48 pm
le penguin User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 280

All I got was a bike.
Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:22 pm
Posted by Bulliac on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:22 pm
Bulliac User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 10
Rep Position: 25th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 0

Come on, those Harley's cost a bomb since Trump started all the trade wars..
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Build Bridges NOT Walls
Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:35 pm
Posted by bullinenemyland on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:35 pm
bullinenemyland User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 340

I had thought we were all keeping this quiet and didn't realise that the other Rugby League clubs knew about the RFL Iconic Superfan Fund... I guess now the cats out of the bag I might as well own up to how I wasted spent my ÂŁ3k allocation.

Firstly, I treated myself to a new tattoo... I've never been inked up before so I wanted to think carefully about what to choose; nothing too cheap or tacky. So after a few seconds weighing up the options I opted for the landscape of Mount Rushmore on my lower back, but instead of Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt and Lincoln I had the faces of Nigel Wood*, Ralph Rimmer, Brian Barwick and Ian Lenagan, all four being such thoroughly good decent blokes in their own rights... pioneers ahead of their time some may say. I mean who else would have put so much thought and planning into destabilising a well supported and well known club through a series of points deductions and unreasonable funding cuts whilst rewarding (buying off) the clubs supporters with a cash windfall!!!

The remaining cash was spent on purchasing the rights for the toxic wasteland adjacent to our iconic stadium home. This way when the RFL inevitably name Odsal as its new home (which it surely will, I mean where else are they going to relocate to???) then they will have no option other than to buy it off me at a super inflated cost landing me a small fortune :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:

That said, there is a risk that this doesn't happen and I get stumped with the cost for de-contaminating the land at my own personal cost... but my sources at Red Hall have assured me that everything is fine and that their move to a world class sporting facility is "in the bag"!!!

*Just out of interest, if you want the tattoo artists details give me a shout... he's done a cracking job turning my booty crack and bum cheeks into Big Nige's massive man breasts!!!! :SICK: :SICK: :SICK:
Last edited by bullinenemyland on Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't think i'm biased...
...i'm just very narrow minded!!!!!!!
Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:55 pm
Posted by DrFeelgood on Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:55 pm
DrFeelgood User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,222

Thanks to the RFL my conservatory guttering has just been cleared, my hedges have been trimmed, and the entire slope has been landscaped flat so that the hot tub I ordered from the RFL's account can be airlifted into my back garden safely. I promised big Nigel that he could join me on my first venture into the hot tub, but I fear his body mass will displace too much water out of the bath and that would be a waste of heating. I wonder how he'll react when he realises I've broken my promise in favour of my fianceé and a bottle of processco.
"If you don't believe you can do something, you have no chance at all" - Arsene Wenger
Post Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:20 pm
Posted by HamsterChops on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:20 pm
HamsterChops User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 6
Rep Position: 29th / 77,222

I'm starting to feel a bit ripped off by my RFL Bobble Hat...
Post Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:14 am
Posted by Blotto on Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:14 am
Blotto User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 77,222

Location: 2.5 hrs North of Newcastle. 8 hrs South of Brisbane
Well the RFL game me the money to purchase Tiger Tots Towers along with staff and I rent it and them back to him for a reasonable fee as long as he keeps on supporting the Bulls in his own inimitable way or the price triples! He doesn't know it's me as I bought in via a Shell company that also sells fuel! :D
The phrase politically correct is in itself politcally incorrect so should be rephrased politically stupid!

If you like old type radio comedy/ dramas etc listen to //pumpkinfm.com/

Statistically speaking you have a better chance of getting dead the older you get!
Post Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:46 pm
Posted by Ferocious Aardvark on Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:46 pm
Ferocious Aardvark User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 21
Rep Position: 14th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 268

Wexford Trinity wrote:
Given you lot keep getting worse

But we're not now, are we, champ? I assume that fact is what is eating you up :mrgreen:

Why don’t you bring back speedway? It’s more money into the club and makes sense.

Where to, champ? As we don't have the course any more? Or were you suggesting laps of Odsal foookin roundabout?

How would it be more money into the club? Show us your costings.

Unless you don’t want to get out of your terrible situation and back to superleague?

We're having a great time, thanks, but nice of you to worry.

Still when the rugby league pay your wages for you going bust and leaving everyone out of pocket doesn’t matter I suppose.

Absolutely not. Except we have never been bust. You must be confusing us with the old company that used to operate around here. We're the new one that the RFL royally screwed over. Is the fact that our current ownership seems to be making a decent fist of it what worries you? You need to get over it, poor lad.
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total
Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:12 pm
Posted by rugbyreddog on Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:12 pm
rugbyreddog User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

I bought a new speedway bike with mine, then realised I had nowhere to ride it.
PreviousNext