WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Speedway
Re: Speedway
Post Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:54 pm
Posted by Fr13daY on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:54 pm
Fr13daY User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

rugbyreddog wrote:
I bought a new speedway bike with mine, then realised I had nowhere to ride it.

Ladies and gentlemen: we have a winner.
Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on.
Post Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:47 pm
Posted by PopTart on Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:47 pm
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 6th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 0

Can I just say well done to you guys.
Wexford is obviously on the windup (and worth saying he didn't post on the Wakefield Forum) but you guys handled this really well.......and to be honest it's a pretty funny thread.
I miss our games and the game chat on here. Hope you are back one day soon. Hope you are treating Mr Kear well.

I'm also wondering about any residency rules for the fund.
I've been watching Wakefield at Odsal since mid 70s and I've been to loads of neutral games there (Both Northern and Bulls). That must add up to a lot of time on those terraces. I usually supported Bradford in the neutral games. My nephew once bought a Bulls shirt too even though he is from a Trinity family.
If I need a sponsor would anyone help me out with a reference?
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Post Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:28 am
Posted by Lilfatman on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:28 am
Lilfatman Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Has anyone mentioned the free scissors so that cloth could be cut.?
Post Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:42 am
Posted by rugbyreddog on Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:42 am
rugbyreddog User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

PopTart wrote:
Can I just say well done to you guys.
Wexford is obviously on the windup (and worth saying he didn't post on the Wakefield Forum) but you guys handled this really well.......and to be honest it's a pretty funny thread.
I miss our games and the game chat on here. Hope you are back one day soon. Hope you are treating Mr Kear well.

I'm also wondering about any residency rules for the fund.
I've been watching Wakefield at Odsal since mid 70s and I've been to loads of neutral games there (Both Northern and Bulls). That must add up to a lot of time on those terraces. I usually supported Bradford in the neutral games. My nephew once bought a Bulls shirt too even though he is from a Trinity family.
If I need a sponsor would anyone help me out with a reference?

Hope this helps PT. You can claim your funding from the RFl quite easily. You need your adult ticket stub from the first game at Odsal (1st September 1934) together with a selfie of you entering the game showing the daily newspaper. Simply take these, along with your grandparents to Odsal and they will give you a Golden RFL Funding application form.
Good Luck.
P.S. If you miss these games you could try dropping down a couple of divisions. (I wouldn't recommend it though)
Post Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 am
Posted by PopTart on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 6th / 77,222

Quiz Score: 0

Lol
As you've already set off I'll stay where I am and wait for you in Supr League of that's ok :)
Good luck.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Previous