WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Commentary on U19s tonight
Commentary on U19s tonight
Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:53 pm
Posted by Bullseye on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:53 pm
Bullseye User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 8th / 76,797

Quiz Score: 92

Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:04 pm
Posts: 28072
Location: The Corridor of Uncertainty
Rugby-League-Live is on Mixlr http://mixlr.com/rugby-league-live
"If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them," - Wayne Bennett.
Re: Commentary on U19s tonight
Post Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:35 pm
Posted by Bull Mania on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:35 pm
Bull Mania User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 11
Rep Position: 24th / 76,797

Quiz Score: 12

Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 am
Posts: 5062
Followed score on twitter. Sounded like we pushed them all the way. Cas's academy are top of the league i believe. Young Trueman is going to have a big future, coming back to haunt us with 2 tries.
Re: Commentary on U19s tonight
Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:13 am
Posted by MicktheGled on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:13 am
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 76,797

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7704
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
Tremendous effort from both Bradford and Castleford, showing the self-belief, energy and desire to serve up an Academy Championship classic.

Probably the best 80 minutes from any Bradford side all season.
Re: Commentary on U19s tonight
Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 am
Posted by MicktheGled on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 am
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 76,797

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7704
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
John Bastian talks about the Bullbuilder fundraising efforts and the Bradford Bulls academies hunger on unearthing the next Ethan Ryan, James Bentley, Reiss Butterworth:

https://soundcloud.com/user-129831624/j ... supporters
Re: Commentary on U19s tonight
Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:27 am
Posted by Bullnorthern on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:27 am
Bullnorthern Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 pm
Posts: 641
Location: BARNSLEY
MicktheGled wrote:
John Bastian talks about the Bullbuilder fundraising efforts and the Bradford Bulls academies hunger on unearthing the next Ethan Ryan, James Bentley, Reiss Butterworth:

https://soundcloud.com/user-129831624/j ... supporters


Well worth a listen - thanks Mick.
Believe me when I say it's a pleasure and a privilege to deal with John, his team and all the Academy lads.
Two quick corrections.
1. The bucket collection raised 11 hundred not 11 thousand ( as Treasurer of BullBuilder I wish ....!)
To be exact it was £1178 - all banked and available to be used to support youth development

2. The title of the walk is Bumble and does not rhyme with Grumble- there's enough grumbling from my old mate Bullseye.

On behalf of BullBuilder many thanks to all who contributed. The generosity of both sets of fans ( and neutrals) was magnificent.
Re: Commentary on U19s tonight
Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:21 am
Posted by MicktheGled on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:21 am
MicktheGled User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 76,797

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 7704
Location: The Provident Stadium, Odsal.
Bullnorthern wrote:
MicktheGled wrote:
John Bastian talks about the Bullbuilder fundraising efforts and the Bradford Bulls academies hunger on unearthing the next Ethan Ryan, James Bentley, Reiss Butterworth:

https://soundcloud.com/user-129831624/j ... supporters


Well worth a listen - thanks Mick.
Believe me when I say it's a pleasure and a privilege to deal with John, his team and all the Academy lads.
Two quick corrections.
1. The bucket collection raised 11 hundred not 11 thousand ( as Treasurer of BullBuilder I wish ....!)
To be exact it was £1178 - all banked and available to be used to support youth development

2. The title of the walk is Bumble and does not rhyme with Grumble- there's enough grumbling from my old mate Bullseye.

On behalf of BullBuilder many thanks to all who contributed. The generosity of both sets of fans ( and neutrals) was magnificent.


Cheers Bullnorthern.

I hope to be taking part in the Bumble to Batley on Sunday.
Re: Commentary on U19s tonight
Post Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:53 pm
Posted by braytontiger on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:53 pm
braytontiger Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:25 pm
Posts: 2099
Location: living room
MicktheGled wrote:
Tremendous effort from both Bradford and Castleford, showing the self-belief, energy and desire to serve up an Academy Championship classic.

Probably the best 80 minutes from any Bradford side all season.

A draw would have been a fair result,Bradford were far stronger than I anticipated given the two teams league positions but agree it was a tough game whilst both team tried to move the ball around.helped imo by a referee that wasn't blowing up every other set. Has a parent of one of the cas lads I can tell you he's pretty sore today and knows he'd been in a game.

All the best in you fund raising

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bramley Dog, EW for PM, Fr13daY, Scarey71, tikkabull and 64 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Bradford Bulls - RedAmberandBlack.net


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,717,3401,34176,7974,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 09:00
NRL
NZ WARRIORS
v
ST GEORGE
TODAY 10:50
NRL
BRISBANE
v
MELBOURNE STORM
TODAY 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
CASTLEFORD
TODAY 20:00
SUPER LEAGUE
ST. HELENS
v
HUDDERSFIELD
TOMORROW 15:00
CC2018
WARRINGTON
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sun 29th Apr 15:00
 CH ONE
DONCASTER
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sun 6th May 15:00
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
WEST WALES
Fri 18th May 19:45
 CH ONE
NEWCASTLE
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sun 27th May 14:00
 CH ONE
HEMEL STAGS
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sat 9th Jun 15:00
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
CRUSADERS
Sun 17th Jun 15:00
 CH ONE
WHITEHAVEN
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sun 24th Jun 15:00
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
DONCASTER
Sat 30th Jun 15:00
 CH ONE
COVENTRY BEARS
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Fri 6th Jul 19:45
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
NEWCASTLE
Sun 15th Jul 15:00
 CH ONE
HUNSLET
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sun 22nd Jul 15:00
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
YORK
Sat 28th Jul 15:00
 CH ONE
LONDON SKOLARS
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sun 5th Aug 15:00
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
WHITEHAVEN
Sun 12th Aug 14:30
 CH ONE
CRUSADERS
v
BRADFORD BULLS
Sun 19th Aug 15:00
 CH ONE
BRADFORD BULLS
v
WORKINGTON TOWN
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)







19