WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - SORE LOSERS!
Re: SORE LOSERS!
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:52 pm
Judder Man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

silver2 wrote:
Headline: "Warrington are giant killers once again"

Have you got any particular year in mind for when it matters.
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you.
Percival-Lomax--Grace-Thompson-Makinson-Swift-Walmsley, not Eastmond...the future is coming.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:29 pm
Gazwire Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It might be 2008.... wrong date, was it the last time saints were at wembley.
Saints fans, a question? You have 2 choices:

Option 1:
Watch a dull as dishwater side making no finals, with a statue outside representing the static qualities
of a certain clubs ethos.
Option 2:
Side in the CC final, ll shield and GF final playing proper entertaining rl.

I'm not going to mention the playing rota of both clubs:

Option 1: watching paint dry

Option 2: not watching paint dry.

I know saints are the biggest club v us at the mo, but you're the gift that keeps giving. For years you've laughed at us but now the shoe is on the other foot.
Face it, at this point in time your side and set up is inferior. I would expect a club of your standing to reverse this, but it ain't happening at the moment. That's what I love about the Wire v Saints rivalry- You used to take the p big time, but it's not so funny now that you're crap.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:39 pm
LFC Saint Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Gazwire wrote:
It might be 2008.... wrong date, was it the last time saints were at wembley.
Saints fans, a question? You have 2 choices:

Option 1:
Watch a dull as dishwater side making no finals, with a statue outside representing the static qualities
of a certain clubs ethos.
Option 2:
Side in the CC final, ll shield and GF final playing proper entertaining rl.

I'm not going to mention the playing rota of both clubs:

Option 1: watching paint dry

Option 2: not watching paint dry.

I know saints are the biggest club v us at the mo, but you're the gift that keeps giving. For years you've laughed at us but now the shoe is on the other foot.
Face it, at this point in time your side and set up is inferior. I would expect a club of your standing to reverse this, but it ain't happening at the moment. That's what I love about the Wire v Saints rivalry- You used to take the p big time, but it's not so funny now that you're crap.

Hahahahahahahahah were so crap weve won the same amount of trophies than Wire in the last 3 years hahahah infact we have won more.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:51 pm
Judder Man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Gazwire wrote:

Tony Smith has admitted you are not a big team until you have won the "big one", we've got to 10 grand finals, won the big one be it good, bad or ugly on 5 occasions. You don't have any shoes to wear because zero wins on 3 occasions is a 100% failure rate a funny situation to be in from our perspective.
Percival-Lomax--Grace-Thompson-Makinson-Swift-Walmsley, not Eastmond...the future is coming.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:55 pm
Free-scoring winger

LFC Saint wrote:
Hahahahahahahahah were so crap weve won the same amount of trophies than Wire in the last 3 years hahahah infact we have won more.

LFC Saint answer the questions.

For a club of your size and tradition. Why have you not been to Wembley since 2008? A jammy gf thanks to flower. An ethos of mickey
poor, dull as dishwater rugby. Crap poundstretcher signings. The most famous thing about saints is fat micheal mcintyre/LMS having a doze everytime there is a drop out.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 pm
LFC Saint Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Gazwire wrote:
LFC Saint answer the questions.

For a club of your size and tradition. Why have you not been to Wembley since 2008? A jammy gf thanks to flower. An ethos of mickey
poor, dull as dishwater rugby. Crap poundstretcher signings. The most famous thing about saints is fat micheal mcintyre/LMS having a doze everytime there is a drop out.

Because we have under achieved yet we have still won more than your lot in the last 3 years. Your the only club constantly paying large transfer fees yet you win nothing its embarrasing. You keep saying you have a fantastic club and squad you failed to even make the top 4 the last 2 years.

Forget trophies or how poor we play id take cunningham being our coach for the next 10 years and us win nothing than be assosiated with your club and sh*tty town. Absolutely vile fans and your whole town stinks of people walking round thinking there of higher class. Truth is its a shi##ole. Enjoy your night mate, i am.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:08 pm
Free-scoring winger

Judder Man wrote:
Tony Smith has admitted you are not a big team until you have won the "big one", we've got to 10 grand finals, won the big one be it good, bad or ugly on 5 occasions. You don't have any shoes to wear because zero wins on 3 occasions is a 100% failure rate a funny situation to be in from our perspective.

I guess 5/5 losses v Leeds is statistically the same- 100%.. Yes you won in 2006 but times change. I'm not worried about the cuban missile crisis anymore, (it was still 8 years after we won!). You're rubbish now, face it.

I'm gutted about tonight. Joking aside, I do hope you get everything sorted at Saints again. It's great to have a bit of rivalry. I'm sure you'll be a better side next year your new signings. That prop looks good and Matty Smith would be good with an emerging Fages.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:12 pm
Free-scoring winger

LFC Saint wrote:
Because we have under achieved yet we have still won more than your lot in the last 3 years. Your the only club constantly paying large transfer fees yet you win nothing its embarrasing. You keep saying you have a fantastic club and squad you failed to even make the top 4 the last 2 years.

Forget trophies or how poor we play id take cunningham being our coach for the next 10 years and us win nothing than be assosiated with your club and sh*tty town. Absolutely vile fans and your whole town stinks of people walking round thinking there of higher class. Truth is its a shi##ole. Enjoy your night mate, i am.

Never mind take, I'd love it if Cunningham was at your caravan for 10 years. And you never paid large transfer fees? (Mcmanaus). And yes our fans stink of higher class because they use deodorant.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:49 pm
Judder Man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Gazwire wrote:
I guess 5/5 losses v Leeds is statistically the same- 100%.. Yes you won in 2006 but times change. I'm not worried about the cuban missile crisis anymore, (it was still 8 years after we won!). You're rubbish now, face it.

I'm gutted about tonight. Joking aside, I do hope you get everything sorted at Saints again. It's great to have a bit of rivalry. I'm sure you'll be a better side next year your new signings. That prop looks good and Matty Smith would be good with an emerging Fages.

I don't think you've got a yardstick to measure against at the moment, our Leeds losses knocked us down to a 40% success rate (GF), its strange that the form teams this year in Hull and Warrington both have zero success rate and 100% failure as far as the ultimate yardstick of super league champions is concerned.
Our problem here at Saints is that we have not had a decent pair of half backs working together for the past 9 years, hence the lack of creativity and open play. We are "grinders" but will always be competitive especially as the standard of super league falls year by year.
Post Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:03 pm
MR FRISK Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

As a Wigan fan I hope this thread beats the Joints voluntary tackle thread way back in 2002!!!!! :BOW:
PreviousNext