WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - No Smith or Wilkin available for Friday

Board index Super League St. Helens - the-entertainers.tv No Smith or Wilkin available for Friday

Re: No Smith or Wilkin available for Friday
Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 am
St pete User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

wirefox wrote:
On the plus side I think that Saints are looking far fitter than they were under KC. Give Holebrook a full pre season and we will see a far better Saints side.

I'm looking forward to see what Justin Holbrook can do with this team next year. I'm pretty disappointed he's not brought and attacking plays in since he arrived, it's been pretty much te same poor rugby we had with KC.

I know it's tough coming into a poor team lacking confidence but I would like to have seen him add something to our attack.
Mugwump mocking mental illness for a second time -

"You are mentally ill and I can't indulge your madness any more"

Utter disgusting abusive remark from a keyboard warrior
Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 pm
Lebron James Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

St pete wrote:
I'm looking forward to see what Justin Holbrook can do with this team next year. I'm pretty disappointed he's not brought and attacking plays in since he arrived, it's been pretty much te same poor rugby we had with KC.

I know it's tough coming into a poor team lacking confidence but I would like to have seen him add something to our attack.

Maybe he's just finding his feet at the moment and sizing up the players

Regards

King James
Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:11 pm
Judder Man User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

St pete wrote:

I think we are seeing more quicker passing plays to the edges in attack but a lot of it is sideways movement at the moment, we've not seen much attack with set plays most of it is off the cuff stuff. Maybe Holbrook is seeing some difficulty in setting things up with Smith in the side and is working on Fages to put some creativity back into the team.
Since Holbrook has come in it seems Roby is playing with his head up a bit more and doing a few more scoots, to be honest we don't really know if Holbrook is going to be any good and is just making small changes which the fans are probably not seeing as anything significant.
The new young dynasty of super saints is coming to a ground near you.
Percival-Lomax--Grace-Thompson-Makinson-Swift-Walmsley, not Eastmond...the future is coming.
Previous