WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - IN 2019 | Tuimoala Lolohea from West Tigers

Board index Super League Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com IN 2019 | Tuimoala Lolohea from West Tigers

Posted by tigertot on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:38 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 19
Rep Position: 16th / 76,961

Quiz Score: 308

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Looking at his highlight videos, he seems to have a similar style to Albert Kelly

Very similar; he's never out of McDonalds after a few beers.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
Posted by Trebor1 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:55 pm
Trebor1 Stevo's Armpit

Great signing. Should suit the game over here very well. Goal kicker, fast, powerful runner. Very very good signing. Now as others have said, time to move onto the pack for 2 to 3 signings - I'd like to see left centre sorted also, Sutcliffe nor Handley are the answer but I suspect both will be in vying for that position next year.

We should have plenty of cap space.. Moon should be going (though I'd love him to stay and play left centre). Ablett, Delaney, JJB all will go. Cam Smith and Oledski should get improved deals, Galloway yet to be replaced so we should have room for at least 2 forwards to be brought in, I'd like 3 - 2 powerful back rowers and an impact prop.
Posted by Sheldon on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:55 pm
Sheldon User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Looking at his highlight videos, he seems to have a similar style to Albert Kelly

More like Jordan Tansey.
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
I love Jamie and have done since he was 10 years old.

The Reason wrote:
Hi Andy

The Rugby Football League are in the process of reviewing the video that you are referring to. We do not condone behaviour of this nature and have contacted the player’s employer, Hull F.C., who have confirmed that they are dealing with the incident under their club rules.

Regards,

Matthew
Posted by Giantscorpio on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:03 pm
Giantscorpio User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Played more at full back than half back. Can be very good but tends to disappear at times in a game.
[img]//www.rlfans.com/images/sigs/giantscorpio.gif[/img]
Posted by Clearwing on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:14 pm
Clearwing User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 9
Rep Position: 26th / 76,961

Quiz Score: 0

Nothus wrote:
Lethal with a broken defensive line in front of him.

Providing we acquire players who can break defensive lines he should go ok then.
"The problem when you play Leeds is that they are a huge 'confidence' side. If you get on top of them, they will cower and go away, but when they get in front their chests puff out and they start whooping as they make tackles. " (Jon Wilkin)

“Leeds just wander around looking like they’re doing nothing” (Jon Wilkin)

"Jon Wilkin's tight pants and coffee shop have not helped him to see the bigger picture or allowed him to get a firm grip on reality." (leeds owl)
Posted by The Chin's Back on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm
The Chin's Back User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 32nd / 76,961

Very excited by the news of us signing Lolohea,he's a dynamic player and loves to run at broken field.
If Garbutt,Cuthbo,Singleton,Peteru,Mullally,Oledzki and Holroyd stay injury free and we sign a couple of line breakers in the back row then hopefully he will have plenty of open spaces to run at.

If he comes with the right attitude then we have got a very exciting prospect.

tigertot wrote:
Very similar; he's never out of McDonalds after a few beers.

I love it when Tigers fans have a dig when things aren't going well at the Rhinos,Bless em

So as an incentive I've promised Lolohea an all you can eat McDonalds buffet as soon as he surpasses "Sick note" Benny Roberts' appearance record at the Tigers.......Shouldn't take long :wink:

Now if we want to go down the road of ridiculing overseas players that are here taking the P155 then Benny certainly takes the biscuit IMO as he is a total waste of salary cap space...."ooh i'm not fit boss :lol:

One other positive for Lolohea is that he also starts on 0 GF winners rings just like the rest of the Tigers squad :lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted by Sir Kevin Sinfield on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:34 pm
Sir Kevin Sinfield Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 15
Rep Position: 20th / 76,961

Very happy with this signing, at only 23 he should have his best rugby in front of him.
Posted by Biff Tannen on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:40 pm
Biff Tannen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 27th / 76,961

Think Warrington have got the better half on the face of it in Austin but hopefully this guy will turn out to be a good one.
What you looking at?....Butt Head!!
Posted by BrisbaneRhino on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:37 pm
BrisbaneRhino User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 13
Rep Position: 22nd / 76,961

At his best Austin's by far the better stand off. I think he'll be a real star in SL, and hats off to Wire for signing him. He has some real defensive issues, but they aren't going to be as obvious in SL. Whilst I would have liked Leeds to sign him, assuming he's on mega bucks I'm just glad he's in SL. He's also eligible for England, although hasn't put his hand up yet - but who knows by the next World Cup he might be a great foil for Widdopp.

Lolohea looks Ok from what I've seen, and has played pretty well for Tonga at 6, including being a reasonable goalkicker. He's had problems with fitness, and hasn't set the NRL on fire at 6, probably more suited to full back in the NRL. Its a start to rebuilding at least.
Posted by tigertot on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 am
tigertot User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 19
Rep Position: 16th / 76,961

Quiz Score: 308

The Chin's Back wrote:
I love it when Tigers fans have a dig when things aren't going well at the Rhinos,Bless em

I don't wait until things aren't going too well.
The best things in life are not things.
A member of the victorious liberal metropolitan elite.
PreviousNext