WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RD 15 | Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers

Board index Qualifiers Eights Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com RD 15 | Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers

Posted by Charlie Sheen on Tue May 15, 2018 9:26 pm
Charlie Sheen User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,037

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:26 pm
Posts: 9195
Location: Leeds
What's happened to Ormondroyd, is he injured?
King Monkey wrote:
Maybe a spell in prison would do Graham good.

At least he'd lose his virginity.
Posted by HRS Rhino on Tue May 15, 2018 10:35 pm
HRS Rhino Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,037

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:43 pm
Posts: 213
Mark Laurie wrote:
Regarding mullally, has he been cited 4 times for going in with his knees in one match having never been cited before? I was there and did not notice anything or see any Widnes players complaining. Seems very odd.


I thought this but according to the RFL website he was cited for it (but not charged) against Cas and Wire this year. Can't say it's anything that's struck me during a game (certainly on telly where my dodgy eyesight is not an issue) so not sure whether it's a genuine issue or if he's just got a reputation for it with the refs?
Posted by marathonman on Wed May 16, 2018 10:04 am
marathonman Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 6:23 am
Posts: 624
Its becoming a worry, our forward strength, or lack of it. JJB can't go on much longer, much as I like Delaney I think he is done now, Ablett ok in a stronger pack, don't rate Mullally I'm afraid, Singo not kicked on that much, Ferres nothing like the good player he was at Hudds,get rid ! Doom and gloom eh !
Posted by Towns88 on Wed May 16, 2018 10:35 am
Towns88 User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,037

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Posts: 3835
marathonman wrote:
Its becoming a worry, our forward strength, or lack of it. JJB can't go on much longer, much as I like Delaney I think he is done now, Ablett ok in a stronger pack, don't rate Mullally I'm afraid, Singo not kicked on that much, Ferres nothing like the good player he was at Hudds,get rid ! Doom and gloom eh !




I think Singleton has been quality when I've seen him since about last summer. Would possibly say your most improved player in that time and I think you'll miss him whilst he is injured.
"I'm sorry, but I would hope that we would beat Cas with a 1 day turnaround."

An arrogant Wigan fan a few days before we stuffed them 18-4 at the JJB.
Posted by Sir Kevin Sinfield on Wed May 16, 2018 8:17 pm
Sir Kevin Sinfield Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 15
Rep Position: 20th / 77,037

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 am
Posts: 2164
A must win game for Leeds, if we’re hoping to be in the top 4 at round 23, to gain 4 home games in the Super 8’s.
Posted by Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! on Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 9:25 pm
Posts: 569
Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
A must win game for Leeds, if we’re hoping to be in the top 4 at round 23, to gain 4 home games in the Super 8’s.


Give over mate. This must win rubbish is getting boring now.
Posted by Gotcha on Thu May 17, 2018 2:41 pm
Gotcha User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1
Rep Position: 34th / 77,037

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2002 1:11 pm
Posts: 15675
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Give over mate. This must win rubbish is getting boring now.


I would have agreed with you a few weeks back Marty, absolutely boring coming out with the same thing for each game. However, in truth, I actually think regardless of this weeks result, the must win thing has already passed us by. I can't see Leeds making top four now regardless, so in that effect this Sinfield character has possibly been correct.

Of course the Hull derby and our match against Castleford does change things if all in right results, bearing in mind both teams are the only competition for fourth, but whether it changes it enough for the long run is detabable.
#frostiesbitches We know who you are.
Posted by rollin thunder on Thu May 17, 2018 3:20 pm
rollin thunder Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 27th / 77,037

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 2373
Gotcha wrote:
I would have agreed with you a few weeks back Marty, absolutely boring coming out with the same thing for each game. However, in truth, I actually think regardless of this weeks result, the must win thing has already passed us by. I can't see Leeds making top four now regardless, so in that effect this Sinfield character has possibly been correct.

Of course the Hull derby and our match against Castleford does change things if all in right results, bearing in mind both teams are the only competition for fourth, but whether it changes it enough for the long run is detabable.

we have simply dropped two many points in succession to our over top 4 rivals, lose another 2 Saturday and its pretty much 5-6 place at best, its then only 3 home games and a large gap to make up to be in the semis, this is a must win game other wise its the Cup or bust.
Posted by Sir Kevin Sinfield on Thu May 17, 2018 3:33 pm
Sir Kevin Sinfield Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 15
Rep Position: 20th / 77,037

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 am
Posts: 2164
rollin thunder wrote:
we have simply dropped two many points in succession to our over top 4 rivals, lose another 2 Saturday and its pretty much 5-6 place at best, its then only 3 home games and a large gap to make up to be in the semis, this is a must win game other wise its the Cup or bust.

Couldn’t agree more, how Marty Grrrrrrr! can say this weeks games isn’t a must win fixture is beyond me.
Posted by Frosties. on Thu May 17, 2018 4:36 pm
Frosties. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 5
Rep Position: 30th / 77,037

Quiz Score: 4

Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:24 pm
Posts: 8387
Golding
Briscoe
Watkins
Hall
Moon
Myler
Cuthbertson
Parcell
Jones-Buchanan
Ablett
Dwyer
Delaney
Ferres
Peteru
Handley
Walker
Smith
Oledzki

Walker
Briscoe Watkins Handley Hall/Golding
Moon Myler
Cuthbertson Parcell Oledzki
Ward Ablett/Delaney
JJB

Dwyer Smith Peteru Ferres
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALAW, C O Jones, Dadsylad, Fat Boy, Frosties., gulfcoast_highwayman, Him, moxi1, Rebecca, rhinos_bish, Seth, tad rhino, Woody and 224 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,781,4951,75677,0374,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Sat 1st Sep 15:15
 SL8s
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL KR
Sun 9th Sep 15:00
 SL8s
WIDNES VIKINGS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 14th Sep 19:45
 SL8s
LEEDS RHINOS
v
SALFORD
Sun 23rd Sep 15:00
 SL8s
HALIFAX
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 28th Sep 19:45
 SL8s
LEEDS RHINOS
v
TORONTO
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)







17