WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021

Board index Qualifiers Eights Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021

Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:42 am
Posted by Superted on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:42 am
Superted Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 10
Rep Position: 25th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2003 10:39 pm
Posts: 1424
RHINO-MARK wrote:
10/10 From the sleeve this is excellent news.

My thoughts exactly.

Now where are the folk who are quick to jump on GH and McD for their supposed failings. Another excellent re-signing. Generally we don't lose our home grown stars until a time when we're happy for them to move on and we've had their best years. If those individuals who are quick to have a dig are genuine supporters, you'd think they'd be just as quick to give credit where it's due on the retention front.

Watkins comments clearly show the players respect and appreciate how the club is run and the culture that has been created.
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am
Posted by rollin thunder on Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am
rollin thunder Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 8
Rep Position: 27th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm
Posts: 2353
Sir Kevin Sinfield wrote:
Why would the RFL pay part of Jonny Lomax’s salary to keep him in Super League? No NRL clubs are after him.

It’s not the job of the RFL to be paying part of players wages and the wrong thing to do IMO. It undermines the salary cap, which is supposed to make Super League more competitive.

Unfortunately this us true, saints only offered him a miniscule contract but resigned as RFl agreed to top up his wages. Not even one of saints best players but gets a RFL central contract, massive RFL own goal.
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:02 pm
Posted by lionarmour87 on Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:02 pm
lionarmour87 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 31st / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 6283
Location: philadelphia PA
Superted wrote:
My thoughts exactly.

Now where are the folk who are quick to jump on GH and McD for their supposed failings. Another excellent re-signing. Generally we don't lose our home grown stars until a time when we're happy for them to move on and we've had their best years. If those individuals who are quick to have a dig are genuine supporters, you'd think they'd be just as quick to give credit where it's due on the retention front.

Watkins comments clearly show the players respect and appreciate how the club is run and the culture that has been created.

yes we are very fortunate we have GH how Leeds United needed CEO like him these last 15 years
Soon we will be dancing the Fandango




FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
JAMIE PEACOCK
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 am
Posted by PCollinson1990 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:35 am
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
lionarmour87 wrote:
yes we are very fortunate we have GH how Leeds United needed CEO like him these last 15 years

GH is holding the game back, but Leeds make money so why would he vote for change. His ***** of a wife nearly killed Hull FC, along with James Rule.
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am
Posted by lionarmour87 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am
lionarmour87 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 31st / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 6283
Location: philadelphia PA
PCollinson1990 wrote:
GH is holding the game back, but Leeds make money so why would he vote for change. His ***** of a wife nearly killed Hull FC, along with James Rule.

what on earth is your game on here ? I know youre all descended from travelling people and you don't like the city of Leeds ,but unless we have a game against you undesirables cant you stay on your own forum
Soon we will be dancing the Fandango




FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
JAMIE PEACOCK
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 am
Posted by PrinterThe on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:01 am
PrinterThe Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 10th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:34 pm
Posts: 2216
PCollinson1990 wrote:
GH is holding the game back, but Leeds make money so why would he vote for change. His ***** of a wife nearly killed Hull FC, along with James Rule.


What change is this that he's preventing?
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm
Posted by Sal Paradise on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:43 pm
Sal Paradise User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 7
Rep Position: 28th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2002 8:28 am
Posts: 16148
Location: On the road
PrinterThe wrote:
What change is this that he's preventing?


Reserve grade, salary cap, CEO - Nigel Wood's appointment was in a large part due to GH's backing.

GH has been brilliant for Leeds - but not all clubs are in the same situation as he is and perhaps he needs to consider how/help these clubs develop.
Your job is to say to yourself on a job interview does the hiring manager likes me or not. If you aren't a particular manager's cup of tea, you haven't failed -- you've dodged a bullet.
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:53 pm
Posted by PrinterThe on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:53 pm
PrinterThe Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 10th / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:34 pm
Posts: 2216
Sal Paradise wrote:
Reserve grade, salary cap, CEO - Nigel Wood's appointment was in a large part due to GH's backing.

GH has been brilliant for Leeds - but not all clubs are in the same situation as he is and perhaps he needs to consider how/help these clubs develop.


Why are those things on GH's head. You'd think he has the sole vote on all matters.

The reserve grade thing is funny that Leeds/GH gets stick for especially when Hull, Wite and Saints dropped from running a reserves this year.

You 4 of the other top 5 clubs with teams, you had Wakey and Leigh starting reserves and some other like Halifax and Keighley. Why wasn't that enough with the potential that more could join in the following years?

Leeds' don't need to be in the reserve league for it to work if its such a good idea.
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm
Posted by PCollinson1990 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
lionarmour87 wrote:
what on earth is your game on here ? I know youre all descended from travelling people and you don't like the city of Leeds ,but unless we have a game against you undesirables cant you stay on your own forum

so, insults from Leeds fans, what a surprise. I envy your success, but I am not jealous of your intellect.
Re: CONTRACT | Kallum Watkins until 2021
Post Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:10 pm
Posted by lionarmour87 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:10 pm
lionarmour87 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 31st / 77,029

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 6283
Location: philadelphia PA
PCollinson1990 wrote:
so, insults from Leeds fans, what a surprise. I envy your success, but I am not jealous of your intellect.
look
Like I said earlier I have no animosity with Wigan or with other clubs , but I certainly do with Hull . I wont walk up the ginnell at the end of the game with that lot .keep to your own forum
Soon we will be dancing the Fandango




FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB'S DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESS THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT IS.
JAMIE PEACOCK
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bramleyrhino, Brodie123, C O Jones, cheekydiddles, D4mo78, Homer Simpson, Joshheff90, Les Norton, Old Timer No 4, rollin thunder, Sal Paradise, SBRhino, southyorksdave, tad rhino, The Ghost of '99 and 216 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Leeds Rhinos - southstander.com


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,779,7741,52977,0294,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
MANLY
34-42
GOLD COAST
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
20-4
PARRAMATTA EELS
TODAY 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
CASTLEFORD
v
WARRINGTON
TODAY 19:45
SUPER LEAGUE
HUDDERSFIELD
v
HULL FC
Sun 19th Aug 15:00
 SL8s
LONDON BRONCOS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Sat 1st Sep 15:15
 SL8s
LEEDS RHINOS
v
HULL KR
Sun 9th Sep 15:00
 SL8s
WIDNES VIKINGS
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 14th Sep 19:45
 SL8s
LEEDS RHINOS
v
SALFORD
Sun 23rd Sep 15:00
 SL8s
HALIFAX
v
LEEDS RHINOS
Fri 28th Sep 19:45
 SL8s
LEEDS RHINOS
v
TORONTO
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)







17