WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Code of Conduct, Policies and Guidelines

Board index Super League Castleford Tigers Code of Conduct, Policies and Guidelines

Post Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:36 pm
Posted by marshman on Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:36 pm
marshman User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Can i remind all users on this board of the Ayberspace code of conduct found on page one of this thread. It seems to me that over the last few weeks many users have felt the need to bring into debate petty name calling which is unacceptable. If people cannot debate in a reasonable manner then they should find elsewhere to comment. There's always been a bit of leniency on this site when it comes to foul language, but the use of it recently has solely been to antagonize other users and this is unacceptable.

May i also remind everyone, Cas fans and those of any other team who post on here, that often things are posted on a message board that are the views of that person or groups of people. Just because you do not agree with it, it does not mean it is wrong or that it is an open invitation for a slanging match and it does not give anyone the right to openly abuse other users. Debate, argue and even have fun but do not bring onto this board abuse as it will not be tolerated, from anyone.
Posted by Bonzo on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:21 pm
Bonzo User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Hi Everyone,

The original post has been updated so please review it along with the AUP and other policies. As ever any general queries should be addressed in this thread, with the exception of questions about the moderation process which should be directed to a mod via private messages.

You may also have noticed a change in the moderators recently. I'd like to thank Batman, Mr Cas and Marshman (who have all now been inactive on RLFANS for sometime) for their input in the past and welcome Dead Man Walking.

Regards,

Bonzo

:SHOOT:
Getting older is mandatory; growing up is optional.

tb wrote:
I agree with Bonzo

Inflatable_Armadillo wrote:
I like you Bonzo, you are my kind of person... sensible!

Posted by Landy on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Landy User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Christ, its been a while since i posted on RLFANS, but i really cannot remember posting on this thread... ever, lol 2005 gawd!!!
Posted by Gazemous on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:36 pm
Gazemous User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Bonzo wrote:
You may also have noticed a change in the moderators recently. I'd like to thank Batman, Mr Cas and Marshman (who have all now been inactive on RLFANS for sometime) for their input in the past and welcome Dead Man Walking.

Aww, I do miss Mr Cas's editing of trolling messages...
Bonzo wrote:
Never mind all this journalism stuff you do, with such accuracy in hitting nails on the head you should be a joiner. :wink:
Posted by ParanoidAndroid on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:10 pm
ParanoidAndroid User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Bonzo wrote:
:

Rule with an iron fist in a velvet glove my friend :PIMP:
I wouldn't bother reading this bit, there is nothing interesting, witty or insightful down here, just this collection of boring words explaining that you really are wasting your time browsing this signature in the vain and futile hope that there will be a nugget, nay, a veritable goldmine of witticisms or divine philosophy. In reality, all you're going to get is disappointment, a sense of hopelessness and a random word.

Kumquat.
Posted by Hughies sister on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:49 pm
Hughies sister User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Posted by Bonzo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:55 pm
Bonzo User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Just a thought mods - feel free to delete any provocative posts that may cause a thread to go the wrong way. Any users realising posts of theirs have been removed will hopefully get the message before we have to take any further action. 8)

:SHOOT:

tb wrote:
I agree with Bonzo

Posted by Mr Cas on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:11 pm
Mr Cas Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Gazemous wrote:
Aww, I do miss Mr Cas's editing of trolling messages...

8)

I'm still here in spirit :D Jesus can't believe most of the people who used to make this forum so good have stopped posting :(
[img]//i44.tinypic.com/2hgtksl.jpg[/img]
Posted by Gazemous on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Gazemous User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Mr Cas wrote:
8)

I'm still here in spirit :D Jesus can't believe most of the people who used to make this forum so good have stopped posting :(

Most are on Casforum I guess. It's a shame that forum is filled with whinging and this one with Wakey stadium trolls...
Bonzo wrote:
Never mind all this journalism stuff you do, with such accuracy in hitting nails on the head you should be a joiner. :wink:
Posted by Bonzo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:00 am
Bonzo User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Mr Cas wrote:
8)

Gazemous wrote:
Most are on Casforum I guess. It's a shame that forum is filled with whinging and this one with Wakey stadium trolls...

Well we're trying to sort it - it'll just take a bit of time. If you saw the amount of trolling crap that I've removed recently I'm sure you'd appreciate the efforts! :D

tb wrote:
I agree with Bonzo

PreviousNext