WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Looking for a Fathers' Day present for a Rugby League Dad?

Board index Kingstone Press Championship Halifax - FaxFans.co.uk Looking for a Fathers' Day present for a Rugby League Dad?

Post Sun May 29, 2016 7:59 pm
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I am the author of five novels all written against a background that includes Rugby League. Work, Family Life, Old Friends and more. This coming Saturday (June 4th) from 10.30 onwards I will be in the WH Smith store, signing copies of my latest novel called "Two Seasons". It is set in the 2002 and 2003 seasons and includes the chapters The Good Yorkshireman, An Evening In Bailiff Bridge, A Day On The M62, The Sermon on Mount Pleasant, A Tale From Knowsley Road and E-Mails From Amsterdam.
I'll also have with me copies of two of my earlier novels "One Winter" and "One Autumn".
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]