WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Oxford Cavaliers Academy player off to Quins rl U18s

Board index Amateur Rugby League Oxford Cavaliers RLFC Oxford Cavaliers Academy player off to Quins rl U18s

Posted by mark shaw on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 pm
mark shaw User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Oxford Cavaliers Academy coach Mark Shaw (BULLDOG) is to send one of this years Academy player calum Murray Threipland to Quins RL U18s for trials. I have know Calum for about 5 years now and here a great rugby player at League and Union too, Calum has only been playing rugby league now for about two years but has trun into a very good league player, and i am very happy to send hem down to the Quins as i think it is time for hem take the next move. If Calum get in i will miss hem next season but i like to wish all the for the trials.
For Great Rugby League In Oxford then come down to see Oxford RL play or the Oxford Cavalires play.

//www.oxfordrl.com/index.html or //www.pitchero.com/clubs/oxfordcavaliersrlfc/
Posted by John on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:46 pm
John Stevo's Armpit

Good luck Calum you will be missed at this years Town v Gown game but we are all glad you have the opportunity to move onto bigger and better things. All the best with the trial mate, you deserve it as a result of all the hard work you put in. Show em what you've got mate.
Posted by mark shaw on Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:15 pm
mark shaw User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Calum did great on hes trials and the Quins have ask hem back for more trials 19th December on sunday, The Quins have told me that they are very happy with Calum and ask hem back to have one more look at hem, this may take Calum away from thew Cavaliers but all the best and good luck to hem and i hope he makes it. I am going with Calum and hes dad on the 19th so i will let you know how he get on.
For Great Rugby League In Oxford then come down to see Oxford RL play or the Oxford Cavalires play.

//www.oxfordrl.com/index.html or //www.pitchero.com/clubs/oxfordcavaliersrlfc/