WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)

Board index Welcome to RLFANS The Sin Bin K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)

Off-topic discussion.
K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 am
Posted by The Devil's Advocate on Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:54 am
The Devil's Advocate User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 4
Rep Position: 31st / 76,907

Quiz Score: 308

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Posts: 3383
Location: In the seaside town ...that they forgot to bomb
So while people over here are actually ringing the emergency services over K.F.C. closures, (if ever there was an endorsement for never having referendums, this surely is it), we then go across the pond…

As I watched a fair few teenagers protesting against the current gun laws, I thought fair play to ‘em, it’s the only way anything will change. Maybe the protest could snowball & could become akin to the civil rights movement back in the day.

But I made the error of watching the news a bit later, with Trump suggesting arming teachers in the schools to stop the shootings – genius, more guns!

What a sorry state of affairs all round.
It's a wife mine now!
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:13 am
Posted by King Street Cat on Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:13 am
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 21
Rep Position: 14th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 268

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 3025
Location: WF4
I can proudly say I've never bought a thing from a KFC, ever. In fact I'd be delighted if KFC, along with the rest of the Yank junk food joints, disappeared off the face of the British Isles.
She sucks nitro... with Phase 4 heads! 600 horsepower through the wheels!
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm
Posted by wrencat1873 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:40 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 34
Rep Position: 5th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 9598
The Devil's Advocate wrote:
So while people over here are actually ringing the emergency services over K.F.C. closures, (if ever there was an endorsement for never having referendums, this surely is it), we then go across the pond…

As I watched a fair few teenagers protesting against the current gun laws, I thought fair play to ‘em, it’s the only way anything will change. Maybe the protest could snowball & could become akin to the civil rights movement back in the day.

But I made the error of watching the news a bit later, with Trump suggesting arming teachers in the schools to stop the shootings – genius, more guns!

What a sorry state of affairs all round.


And people say that "Trump is doing ok".
The guy is a butty short of a picnic.

Can you imagine IF they armed the teacher's, never mind where they would keep their weapons, there would be shoot out's on a regular basis.
It really is the craziest state of affairs that you could imagine.
Maybe as well as being armed, the Teachers could deal some gear during break time :CRAZY:
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm
Posted by PCollinson1990 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:52 pm
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
King Street Cat wrote:
I can proudly say I've never bought a thing from a KFC, ever. In fact I'd be delighted if KFC, along with the rest of the Yank junk food joints, disappeared off the face of the British Isles.

so, you're 60+, professionally miserable, hate progress, let us enjoy OUR world, we live in a GLOBAL SOCIETY, stay in your terraced house thinking like Alf Garnet.
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:48 pm
Posted by King Street Cat on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:48 pm
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 21
Rep Position: 14th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 268

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 3025
Location: WF4
PCollinson1990 wrote:
so, you're 60+, professionally miserable, hate progress, let us enjoy OUR world, we live in a GLOBAL SOCIETY, stay in your terraced house thinking like Alf Garnet.


Character profiling not your strong point.

And I'd hardly call junk fried chicken a bastian of global progress.
She sucks nitro... with Phase 4 heads! 600 horsepower through the wheels!
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 pm
Posted by Lebron James on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 pm
Lebron James Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 12
Rep Position: 23rd / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:32 pm
Posts: 1548
Anyone who feeds their children KFC on a regular basis should be prosecuted for child neglect. Thankfully I make sure the 3 mini James girls eat properly

Regards

King James
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 am
Posted by PCollinson1990 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:21 am
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
King Street Cat wrote:
Character profiling not your strong point.

And I'd hardly call junk fried chicken a bastian of global progress.

how is it "junk"?
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:53 am
Posted by King Street Cat on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:53 am
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 21
Rep Position: 14th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 268

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 3025
Location: WF4
PCollinson1990 wrote:
how is it "junk"?


There's a search engine on the Internet called Google. If you type in 'KFC' and 'junk' you can get as much information as you like. That's progress that is.
She sucks nitro... with Phase 4 heads! 600 horsepower through the wheels!
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:57 pm
Posted by PCollinson1990 on Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:57 pm
PCollinson1990 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 2
Rep Position: 33rd / 76,907

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:10 am
Posts: 1401
King Street Cat wrote:
There's a search engine on the Internet called Google. If you type in 'KFC' and 'junk' you can get as much information as you like. That's progress that is.

I googled "opinionated idiot with little base of fact" strangely, you didn't even register,.

was the article on stupidpedia.
Re: K.F.C. (U.K) V’s W.T.F. (U.S.A.)
Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:47 pm
Posted by King Street Cat on Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:47 pm
King Street Cat User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 21
Rep Position: 14th / 76,907

Quiz Score: 268

Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 am
Posts: 3025
Location: WF4
PCollinson1990 wrote:
I googled "opinionated idiot with little base of fact" strangely, you didn't even register,.

was the article on stupidpedia.


Chicken breast - 162g - 207.3 calories

KFC extra crispy chicken breast - 162g - 460 calories

That's numberwang.
She sucks nitro... with Phase 4 heads! 600 horsepower through the wheels!
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Charlie Sheen and 39 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to The Sin Bin


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,748,5151,74976,9074,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time  
SUPER LEAGUE
CASTLEFORD
19-18
WIGAN WARRIORS
TOMORROW 15:00
 CHAMPIONSHIP
SHEFFIELD
v
FEATHERSTONE
TOMORROW 15:00
 CH ONE
LONDON SKOLARS
v
CRUSADERS
TOMORROW 15:00
 CH ONE
WEST WALES
v
WHITEHAVEN
TOMORROW 20:30
 CHAMPIONSHIP
TORONTO
v
BARROW RAIDERS
TOMORROW 21:10
INTERNATIONAL
ENGLAND
v
NEW ZEALAND
Sun 24th Jun 14:00
WSL
YORK W
v
ST HELENS WOMEN
Sun 24th Jun 14:00
WSL
FEATHERSTONE W
v
WIGAN W
Sun 24th Jun 14:00
WSL
LEEDS W
v
BRADFORD W
Sun 24th Jun 15:00
SUPER LEAGUE
WAKEFIELD
v
WIDNES VIKINGS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






11