JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201014 years196th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
17th Apr 24 17:4914th Mar 24 11:07LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

FLAT STANLEY wrote:

I'm not trying to prove the Earth is flat, it is flat. I'm proving that we don't live on a spinning ball. Try trusting your perceptions. I can instantly remember you showing me your Concorde pictures with a beautiful flat straight horizon from 50.000 feet. Curvature doesn't exist and this is what your perceptions tell you. Start trusting your God given senses. A spade is a spade. Forget, science, maths, logic. and hard work, blinking heck. Okay then show me the Maths, Science, logic and hard work that disproves a Geocentric Earth in your own words please.....As you highly proclaim.... Good luck...I'm awaiting....Tick Tock....

I could recount endless scientific evidence but you won't listen to any of it. So here's a simple one for you. Have you ever noticed that during the day it's light and during the night it's dark? And if it's light this side of the earth it's dark on the other? That's because the earth rotates on its axis, call it spinning if you want. If the earth was flat there would be no alternating night or day and it would be impossible to have day this side of the earth and night on the other side. If the earth is as you say flat, how come we have day and night? How come it can be dark one side and light the other? Do the Freemasons have so much power that they can turn the sun on and off?
ryano 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3169No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 10 200519 years279th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Apr 24 08:373rd Mar 24 17:20LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Arguably the best Rugby League side certainly in the last 40 years!" Phil Clarke.

It's getting like a Bedlam Freak Show! Where's my popcorn?
ryano 
RankPostsTeam
Player Coach3169No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 10 200519 years279th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
4th Apr 24 08:373rd Mar 24 17:20LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Arguably the best Rugby League side certainly in the last 40 years!" Phil Clarke.

Ferocious Aardvark wrote:

At this stage, I now know that you have no answer for this. You still have to stick to your group delusion that the Earth is not a globe, though, and so you do, even though this simple question cannot be answered if the Earth really was flat.

You mean there's more of them? S-WEET! :ROCKS:
DGM 
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain2490No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 03 20159 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
13th Mar 20 17:2413th Mar 20 17:16LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Cup Winners: 1914, 1982, 2005, 2016, 2017.
Cup Runners-Up: 1908, 1909, 1910, 1922, 1923, 1959, 1960, 1980, 1983, 1985, 2008, 2013.
League Champions: 1920, 1921, 1936, 1956, 1958, 1983.
League Runners-Up: 1957, 1982, 1984, 2006.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:

Another copy and paste job. Well done Stan

ctrl+C, ctrl+V, easy
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 17 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Feb 20 11:2324th Oct 19 15:32LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
The Sun and the Moon are no doubt their very own light source.

The Moon reflects sunlight. If it was a light source
a) it wouldn't have phases and
b) it wouldn't go dark when eclipsed.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Its almost laughable that we've been lead to believe that the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away with the moon supposedly being 238.855 miles away.

"Laughable"? Why would a simple fact (or if you like, a claim of a certain distance) be "laughable?

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Also another coincidence is that the Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon and 400 yes 400 times further away but they look exactly the same size in our skies under the beautiful molten firmament. They both travel East to West and you can easily tell with your own perceptions that they're both the same equal size and distance..You can see the Earth is flat, you can feel the Earth is stationary, but according to the Religious gospel of modern astronomy, you are wrong and a simpleton worthy of endless ridicule if you dare to believe your own eyes and experience.

With haughty arrogance the nearest hypnotized heliocentrist will then inform you that the Sun is 865,374 miles in diameter and 92,955,807 miles from the Earth, the Moon is 2,159 miles in diameter and 238,900 miles from Earth, and those just happen to be the EXACT diameters and distances necessary for a viewer from Earth to falsely perceive them as being the same size!

Why do you constantly lie, Stan? The Moon sometimes appears larger than the Sun, and sometimes smaller. This is because it doesn't have a perfectly circular orbit. You must have hear of the so-called "Super-moon"? Did you look up and see it for yourself? You must have hear of annular eclipses. Or are they just more "CGI"?

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Heliocentrists’ astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but they have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various models. For instance, in his time Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles. The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually 12,376,800 miles away. Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!” How scientific!? Benjamin Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million

Astronomers as the centuries pass in improving their measurements shock

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
The Sun’s light is golden,

Nope. The Sun gives off a wide range of light, the vast majority being outside the visible light spectrum.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
So sunlight and moonlight clearly have altogether different properties,

No, "moonlight" is just reflected sunlight.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
and furthermore the Moon itself cannot physically be both a spherical body and a reflector of the Sun’s light! Reflectors must be flat or concave for light rays to have any angle of incidence; If a reflector’s surface is convex then every ray of light points in a direct line with the radius perpendicular to the surface resulting in no reflection..Show me a mode of transport that has Spherical reflectors.

Utter bilge. When you go to the rugby, Stan, are those convex rugby balls invisible, then? What about people's heads? Can't you see them either? :lol:

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
Depending where/when you are on Earth you can see the Moon at any 360 degrees of inclination.

This is a sentence that actually has no meaning.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
This is because the Moon slowly rotates like a wheel as it circles above us.

Er, nope, everyone on the planet knows it does no such thing. Including you.

FLAT STANLEY wrote:
You've just got to ask yourself why have NO Authentic dark side of the Moon photo's, have never been produced as evidence.

That would be because there is no such thing, when the side of the Moon facing Earth isn't illuminated by the Sun, the far side IS illuminated by the Sun. Secondly, there are any number of images of the far side of the Moon, taken by numerous spacecraft. The sad fact is that there could be a billion, you would never accept a single one as real.

Now, Stan - WHY DOES THE MOON LOOK UPSIDE DOWN WHEN VIEWED FROM AUSTRALIA?
RankPostsTeam
International Board Member28357
JoinedServiceReputation
Feb 17 200222 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
16th Feb 20 11:2324th Oct 19 15:32LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
Last edited by Ferocious Aardvark on stardate Jun 26, 3013 11:27 am, edited 48,562,867,458,300,023 times in total

[quote="FLAT STANLEY"]Image

No sane adult could possibly believe that ludicrous scribble.

On our planet, the approx distance from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Johannesburg, SA is 4578 Miles
(7367km)

Approximate travel time from Sao Paulo, Brazil to Johannesburg, South Africa is: 9 hrs, 30 mins

Oddly enough, that works out at around 480mph., a typical cruising speed for a large passenger jet.

But on your lunatic model, the distance looks to be, at a guess, at least double that. Or would be, if they flew in a straight line but as you've previously been at pains to explain, they actually fly along the curve of great circles, so it would be even longer. So how do they DO that on your planet, Stan? Do THEIR planes fly in excess of 1000mph?

And, WHY DOES THE MOON LOOK UPSIDE DOWN WHEN VIEWED FROM AUSTRALIA?
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
RankPostsTeam
International Star4641
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201014 years196th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
"Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him."

ryano wrote:
You mean there's more of them? S-WEET! :ROCKS:

Some moron called whothefeckisalice. Though it's probably Flat Stan's second account to try and back up his insane ramblings.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20158 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th May 16 14:5126th May 16 09:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

King Street Cat wrote:
I could recount endless scientific evidence but you won't listen to any of it. So here's a simple one for you. Have you ever noticed that during the day it's light and during the night it's dark? And if it's light this side of the earth it's dark on the other? That's because the earth rotates on its axis, call it spinning if you want. If the earth was flat there would be no alternating night or day and it would be impossible to have day this side of the earth and night on the other side. If the earth is as you say flat, how come we have day and night? How come it can be dark one side and light the other? Do the Freemasons have so much power that they can turn the sun on and off?

Hahahaha. Ignore my questions but i have to answer yours. Great tactics. You babble Science, Maths, Logic and hard work proves the heliocentric model, Hahaha please inform me. The clocks been ticking around 18 hours now. You must of collected a mountain of evidence, or on the other hand you can't find a single strand. I'd wager the latter.... See you presume and are programmed to think/believe the former but in reality, there's absolutely NO proof to justify the Heliocentric fantasy THEORY.... :lol:
RankPostsTeam
International Star4641
JoinedServiceReputation
Mar 25 201014 years196th
OnlineLast PostLast Page
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature

What did you do in your science lessons at school Stan? Did you not learn about the earth casting a spherical shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse? It's kind of a massive giveaway to the shape of the earth. A flat earth wouldn't cast a spherical shadow, I've even witnessed it with my own eyes and it was definitely spherical in shape. In fact if you look it up you can probably see when the next one is and see it for yourself, sometime in September I believe.
RankPostsTeam
Club Captain829No
Team
Selected
JoinedServiceReputation
Nov 09 20158 yearsN/A
OnlineLast PostLast Page
27th May 16 14:5126th May 16 09:27LINK
Milestone Posts
Milestone Years
0510 1520 2530
Signature
The Earth is not a Globe. Trust Your God Given Senses.If the Sun is 93.000.000 miles away, why do i see clouds behind the Sun.?. Occam's Razor = it Isn't 93.000.000 miles away.
Biggest Lie Ever Told Documentary Flat Earth Intro Flat Earth Clues. The Bible And The Flat Earth. Curvature Pilots POV 1 Pilots POV 2 Pilots POV 3 Bedford Level Winter Hill 200 Proofs NWO And Prophecy Bullshit ISS By Physics Engineer Darren Nesbit New Horizons. Sunsets Explained More Sunset Proof Sunset Timezones More Proofs 317.000 feet Up No Curvature Dome/Firmament

Ferocious Aardvark Wrote:
Why do you constantly lie, Stan? The Moon sometimes appears larger than the Sun, and sometimes smaller. This is because it doesn't have a perfectly circular orbit. You must have hear of the so-called "Super-moon"? Did you look up and see it for yourself? You must have hear of annular eclipses. Or are they just more "CGI"?
Sorry but i don't lie, I seek and follow truths. Many people think that modern astronomy’s ability to accurately predict lunar and solar eclipses is a result and proof positive of the heliocentric theory of the universe. The fact of the matter however is that eclipses have been accurately predicted by cultures worldwide for thousands of years before the “heliocentric ball-Earth” was even a glimmer in Copernicus’ imagination. Ptolemy in the 1st century A.D. accurately predicted eclipses for six hundred years on the basis of a flat, stationary Earth with equal precision as anyone living today. All the way back in 600 B.C. Thales accurately predicted an eclipse which ended the war between the Medes and Lydians. Eclipses happen regularly with precision in 18 year cycles, so regardless of geocentric or heliocentric, flat or globe Earth cosmologies, eclipses can be accurately calculated independent of such. Furthermore, If the Moon is a globular sphere, and it is simply a reflector of the Sun's light, then where is the "hot spot" reflection that would be present if it were indeed a sphere.

Supermoons prove a stationary plane. Rob Skiba with his compass filmed last years to which gave head scratching results for the Globeheads. Shadows appeared on the wrong side as you'd of expected on a Globe as Rob explains. Supermoon
Ferocious Aardvark Wrote: Now, Stan - WHY DOES THE MOON LOOK UPSIDE DOWN WHEN VIEWED FROM AUSTRALIA?
How many times do you need telling about this Australia bullcrap.. This is what we experience on our plane. If you take a paper plate and blue-tack it to the ceiling and stand on one side of it and mark the top with your pen, if you go to the other side and look at it you will find your "top" marking on the bottom. So it is possible to apparently turn things upside down. just by changing the direction you look at them.

If we take the moon as an example and it is above the equator. On the Geocentric model the people inside the equator (the Northern Hemisphere) would see the Moon one way and those on the other side of the equator ( Southern Hemisphere ) would still see the same "face" of the Moon but it would appear to be upside down...It's really that simple. Isn't it.Get it now. Good lad....
Ferocious Aardvark Wrote:
Sorry but i don't lie, I seek and follow truths. Many people think that modern astronomy’s ability to accurately predict lunar and solar eclipses is a result and proof positive of the heliocentric theory of the universe. The fact of the matter however is that eclipses have been accurately predicted by cultures worldwide for thousands of years before the “heliocentric ball-Earth” was even a glimmer in Copernicus’ imagination. Ptolemy in the 1st century A.D. accurately predicted eclipses for six hundred years on the basis of a flat, stationary Earth with equal precision as anyone living today. All the way back in 600 B.C. Thales accurately predicted an eclipse which ended the war between the Medes and Lydians. Eclipses happen regularly with precision in 18 year cycles, so regardless of geocentric or heliocentric, flat or globe Earth cosmologies, eclipses can be accurately calculated independent of such. Furthermore, If the Moon is a globular sphere, and it is simply a reflector of the Sun's light, then where is the "hot spot" reflection that would be present if it were indeed a sphere.

Supermoons prove a stationary plane. Rob Skiba with his compass filmed last years to which gave head scratching results for the Globeheads. Shadows appeared on the wrong side as you'd of expected on a Globe as Rob explains. Supermoon
Ferocious Aardvark Wrote: Now, Stan - WHY DOES THE MOON LOOK UPSIDE DOWN WHEN VIEWED FROM AUSTRALIA?
How many times do you need telling about this Australia bullcrap.. This is what we experience on our plane. If you take a paper plate and blue-tack it to the ceiling and stand on one side of it and mark the top with your pen, if you go to the other side and look at it you will find your "top" marking on the bottom. So it is possible to apparently turn things upside down. just by changing the direction you look at them.

If we take the moon as an example and it is above the equator. On the Geocentric model the people inside the equator (the Northern Hemisphere) would see the Moon one way and those on the other side of the equator ( Southern Hemisphere ) would still see the same "face" of the Moon but it would appear to be upside down...It's really that simple. Isn't it.Get it now. Good lad....
PreviousNext